Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A different take on global warming

HEY Silver buckwheat....

Keep it coming.... I'm honestly enjoying your science babble.... ( like I have a Clue )...

Oh and hey guys.... Randal is exactly like this in person too.... only he actually has a better personality...

( not that he could get laid in a girl scout camp... but that's another story )...

K

Comment

• Re: A different take on global warming

Thanks Keith ;D Hey look at that, it's another Friday night already ;D
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Hey the search function actually functioned!

Rut roh, carbon dioxide doesn't work as a green house gas nearly as well as the "climatologist" model's said it would. Maybe just the ammo needed to get California and CARB off their CO2 emission high horse?

From 2008.
        Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
        I'm surprised he didn't quote Hansen, the Chief Climatologist for NASA, anywhere in there. That guy too is a bias political hack of a scientist. I've read Hansen's reports on his "Global Warming Computer Models" and they are sooooooooo skewed by his personal beliefs it can hardly be called a scientific paper. Not that a computer model can actually count as a scientific test, it's a best guess by the programmer, and Hansen's models are 50% his gut feelings or he uses some lame excuse why real world data doesn't fit his model so he'll change a number until the model predicts what he wants to see.

Comment

• The weak counter response by a NOAA scientist:
          New research suggesting that cloud cover, not carbon dioxide, causes global warming is getting buzz in climate skeptic circles. But mainstream climate scientists dismissed the research as unrealistic and politically motivated.

Now I'm waiting for NASA or JPL to update their page to see what the report actually says.

Comment

Working...
          X