Brian, The New Voice At The NHRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian, The New Voice At The NHRA

HOT ROD Drag Week Announcer Brian Lohnes Goes Big-Time at the NHRA New England Nationals

That is one of the coolest blogs I've read. Kudo's to Bruab and DF. Sounds like Brian is going to join us for a few days this Drag Week after all??
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Props to Brian! Job well done!

Good luck, man!
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

It was an awesome weekend in Epping and by the sounds of it....not my last adventure at an NHRA National Event. I'll keep you up to date when I know what's coming next!

Randal...yessah, not the whole week but a couple days for certain.

Brian
        Last edited by Brian Lohnes; June 24, 2013, 11:02 AM.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That's great News but it doesn't come as a surprise, Brian's in depth knowledge of Drag Racing's past and present is amazing. I lived through a lot of Drag Racing's past but Brian knows more about a lot of the feuds, races and stuff that was going on then I do and he wasn't even born yet!
          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Great job, Brian. Enjoyed listening to you while I was tying to finish the new heap! Congrats and I hope there's more for you in the future instead of some of these chuckle heads we've had to listen to this year!

Comment

couldnt happen to a nicer guy! Win! Good for you man!
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

We can say we knew you, when...

Comment

yeah, remember us when youre rich and famous!
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

^^^ Two things I don't have to worry about with drag racing. LOL
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Now all we need are some retro-inspired "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday" air checks posted here at Bangshift. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                        ^^^ Two things I don't have to worry about with drag racing. LOL
                        Ah, well then...remember us when youre comfrotably upper middle class and well know to a nitch group of the american population.

Comment

Great job. An overnight sensation...years in the making.
                          I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
                            Great job. An overnight sensation...years in the making.
                            Ditto.....hey maybe we'll see him on Leno
                            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Congrats Brian! Sometime in the future we will all be saying "I used to know him back when he was just an ordinary Joe..."

Comment

Working...
                              X