No announcement yet.

Brian, The New Voice At The NHRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right now ..Other than Allen Reinhardt or Lewis Bloom cutting in , there is a bunch of guys in the tower ya never heard of

Comment

congrats!!!
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Well deserved, too! Last year on DW you were great, so this just confirms your ability. Congratulations, Brian. Hopefully it will continue to mushroom into bigger and better things for ya.
        Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 24, 2013, 07:15 PM.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

hes what the NHRA needs, new enthusiastic blood behind the mic
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I've heard you announce at Wilmington and you are very good at it. That's for sure.... If you'll be at Wilmington in July, I promise to introduce myself, and ask to borrow money....

i'm gonna need an autograph also and some BS stickers for the car too........
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Mike, the autograph will be provided for a small fee and the stickers will be provided.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                Mike, the autograph will be provided for a small fee and the stickers will be provided.
                Thankfully I had the foresight to get you to sign my sign at the Reunion in BG a few years ago. I'll be in Wilmington for the July race, and since I no longer need the sig is there going to be a small fee for some stickers.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                  Thankfully I had the foresight to get you to sign my sign at the Reunion in BG a few years ago. I'll be in Wilmington for the July race, and since I no longer need the sig is there going to be a small fee for some stickers.
                  Wonder if Brian will have time to autograph one of the stickers already on the new Weeville hotrod...
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Great job on the audiocast Bri
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Good Luck Brian! Very nice!

Comment

Thanks fellas! I'll have stickers and a pen.

Comment

Better have some redneck spray when you come back to BG. That crowd was going nuts as you were screaming your head off. Good signs...bad teeth, but good signs...
                          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

LOL -- Hey one of the coolest moments of my "career" was when Bob Frey got to the track on Friday spent a couple hours and came up to the booth to tell me that he really liked how I sounded and that I was doing a great job. You could have taken me down with a feather at that point. Always cool to be yelling at packed stands. You can feel the energy.

As it turns out, that weekend in BG turned my healthy little candle of an announcing career into a flamethrower. Glad you were there to hear some of it! (Thanks for the pie!)
                            Last edited by Brian Lohnes; June 25, 2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

great job.I know you have busted your azz to get this far.congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                                LOL -- Hey one of the coolest moments of my "career" was when Bob Frey got to the track on Friday spent a couple hours and came up to the booth to tell me that he really liked how I sounded and that I was doing a great job. You could have taken me down with a feather at that point. Always cool to be yelling at packed stands. You can feel the energy.

As it turns out, that weekend in BG turned my healthy little candle of an announcing career into a flamethrower. Glad you were there to hear some of it! (Thanks for the pie!)
                                So when you write your memoir you can mention how Bowling Green started it all lol. Will your few days at drag week happen to be in BG? I might could convince mama to make another pie since John and I think Randal will be here as well...plus it was just a damn good pie lol.
                                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Working...
                                X