Chad and Dave are kickin' butt lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad and Dave are kickin' butt lately

So, the new content has been great. At first, a lot of the videos seemed kind of 'unfinished,' due mostly (my humble opinion here) to being too short. Lately, they seem much longer with more detail. When I sit down to watch these shows, I try to enjoy them as if relaxing and watching TV. The new 'density' of the content rocks.... keep up the good work

Re: Chad and Dave are kickin' butt lately

Thanks, dude!

Comment

Glad to hear you like it. We are trying to see what people like and will stay tuned in for. Longer seems to tell a better story, so we'll keep doing them as long as you keep liking them.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I have to agree. I like the newer videos as well. You guys are informative, yet amusing.... especially when fire is involved!

Ron

(By the way, how do you guys get by with burning all that stuff in California without catching flak from the EPA?)
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I said it before and I will say it again....The Fury buildup video was the best yet.....

You guys get better each episode....Keep it up...

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
            I said it before and I will say it again....The Fury buildup video was the best yet.....

You guys get better each episode....Keep it up...

Seth
            x2....now a crusher build-up like that should be in order ;D that would be the bitchinist

Comment

I could watch hours of you guys and probably never leave my seat. Thats no bull. You make it all look fun and have a good time with it.

Comment

You could have a 2hr show . I may not watch it all at one time but I would watch it all . An sorry if this offends but I love listening to people with different accents and colloquialisms . And just listening to the two of you cracks me up!

Comment

I get so tired of Mopar weenies with their date coding, it's nice to see guys do stuff like my husband and I do to our cars...sawzall, glass breakage, flames...yeah baby.

Comment

Fire, beer, broken glass....yep, pretty much a day with the cars here too. ;D Only thing I'd rather do besides watch it is wrench too.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by dustergirl
                      I get so tired of Mopar weenies with their date coding
                      *chuckle*

I put the fender tag from a '75 Fury four door with a 400 in place of the reeal one on my demon. It's fun to wath the holier than thou types twitch when they decode it. ;D

Comment

need to get some video of that!

Comment

Working...
                        X