cost of a lenco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost of a lenco

I have been dreaming for years of putting a lenco in my chevyII. I have been looking at the ST1200 and understand it to be cheaper than their all-out race units. Anybody got one or have any idea how much a full conversion would cost and/or where I can buy one for cheap?

ed

Might try Racing Junk, Craigslist
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I contacted Lenco about one several years ago- seems like they were around $3K for just the trans. not including the bell housing or clutch. I am not sure if that included the shifter.
      Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

theres a BS member on here who is Lencos traveling repairman at all the big races, I bump into him a couple times a year and shoot the breeze, hes a lurker on here and has a bad ass 62 imp that runs the PSCA events out west when hes not traveling
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

St1200

I have been doing some more checking. Its shorter, lighter and has an aluminum case instead of magnesium. A 4-speed ST1200 will cost me about $5k including the clutches and shifters. By the time I get a clutch disc and carrier, pedal mount, drive shaft, and installation. I am probably looking at $8k for a complete conversion. But man are they cool! I'm saving already.

Oh yes...it will be mine.

Comment

Jerico costs more than that

Comment

A JEFFCO on ebay for 8 grand

Comment

Working...
              X