big news in Omaha today. sheesh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: big news in Omaha today. sheesh.

The news stated e had remarked that he was going out with a bang (nutcase coward) he could have done that all by himself....my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families of these victims.....such a senseless waste of human life... :o

Rickster

Comment

Glad to here that no one here had friends and family involved.
      It's still a horribly sad story none the less. Especially this time of the year. People shopping for the holidays and some a--hole ends their life.

Comment

Originally posted by 72_Ventura
        Glad to here that no one here had friends and family involved.
        It's still a horribly sad story none the less. Especially this time of the year. People shopping for the holidays and some a--hole ends their life.
        I'll second that....!!!!!

Rickster

Comment

the shooter wrote in a note that hed be famous and go out in style.. i say when people do this, do not give out their names or pictures. it would discourage other nutjobs, no doubt theres a dirtbag out there thinking about doing something similar right this second. the press is going crazy over this story, trying to put all the anguish and pain they can on the TV to sell commercial air time. showing the families, telling us the shooter's life story.i just made the wife turn off the local news, i dont need to be hearing the 911 calls replayed over the TV. its bullcrap and it makes me sick. its encouraging other nutjobs, and hurting the families drawing out the story like they are.

Comment

Working...
          X