No announcement yet.

Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are still singing that at 6 p.m. today, you're welcome.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
      My bologna has a first name....
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

All of these dreams mean that you have deep-seated sexual repression.

At least, that's what Freudians say. I think it's easier (more professional?) than saying "You're nuttier than a fruitcake".

Dan

Comment

or wackier than a pet coon -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

I sometimes have totally f***ed dreams. I usually wake up sweating profusely. Only time I sweat like that. The worst ones are really screwed and I snap awake not being able to remember it, but I am with that messed up emotion I had in the dream. Screws with me for days.

I used to have extremely violent dreams where I am trying to get away from violence only to become violent to escape. I havent one of those in a few years.

Sometimes they are really cool. My writers subconscience working overtime. I try to get some notes on paper while I remember it. I have written short stories based on them.

When I was a kid I used to have a recurring dream where this monstrous big foot/werewolf thing was chasing me. I always end up in the big mansion on the second floor landing with broken railings. The monster would charge me and I would fall off the landing causing me to wake up. One time I didnt wakeup during the fall. I landed on my feet and got away. Never had it again.

I have a client whose buddy is a dream.analyzer and has published books on it. He always wants to know what I am dreaming about.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              I have a client whose buddy is a dream.analyzer and has published books on it. He always wants to know what I am dreaming about.
              If he wants some jacked up nightmares to analyze I have plenty. I can still remember some of them like they just happened.

Comment

Working...
              X