wikipedia spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wikipedia spam

I am reading at Wikipedia, at least 3 times a day.
    This banner comes across asking for a donation.

The first and only time I have fell for spam.

Even bangshift gives you a sticker.
    Wikipedia gives something else.
    I took the survey and nearly jumped at
    "how has Wikipedia affected your life."

wow.

I do remember, and still find, stuff related to cars written by market rapists burying the truth. (the old Subaru article is terrible.)

If I ever met what does these things to real knowledge to kill evolution..it would only be another war in history. Not on the internet. I mean real blood flying...

Anyway, here is to good knowledge. I gave the 3 bucks, because they asked.

I find the voids all over. Like the optical sensor in ignition. they are just making that to 87% efficient interaction to a silicon chip. As a sensor of position, it is still near realtime, but for data, they got a ways to go.

Anyway, that is what led me there this evening. "Optical sensor"

they got my 3 bucks.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; July 3, 2013, 08:51 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Yeah, I owe them a lot of money by now. B-52... the aircraft. The band. Crashes. GM NV3500 transmission versions. John Wayne. Some particular bridge, and types of bridge construction and history. Whatever you want...I'm on there probably more than any site.

Comment

Wikipedia has always been free. I honestly think if a site needs to make money, they should be commercial, with say, paid memberships. Or sell t-shirts........but in either case, the rules should be up front.......
      If they are online to provide a free service to the general population, and pay the bills with paying advertisers......well, that's business. Sink or swim.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
      X