how to power slide a M2 Bradley fighting vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to power slide a M2 Bradley fighting vehicle

watch this 37 ton M2 Bradley fighting vehicle do some drifting then slide into the Motor Pool parking lot

"if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

wonder how many of my tax dollars got ground away there.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

A co-worker, back when, used to tell stories of serving with the US Army in Germany...somebody had a tank out a ways from base and figured they could fool around with it a little like that and wound up knocking a track off. Was hell to pay...I guess these days that would be called a "teachable moment"...

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
        All of them, plus the ones you haven't sent yet..

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post

they gotta deal with the stress over in the sand box and this is one of the ways to relieve that stress , like i mentioned back in the early 80's we were having fun with M561 Gamma Goats , M151 Mutt jeeps and the different variants of the M35A1 Duece and halfs
          "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
            A co-worker, back when, used to tell stories of serving with the US Army in Germany...somebody had a tank out a ways from base and figured they could fool around with it a little like that and wound up knocking a track off. Was hell to pay...I guess these days that would be called a "teachable moment"...

It happens, but good lord dont let the uppers catch you AND NEVER EVER damage the equipment....The fallout around here when someone damages equipment while screwing off is only slightly worse than if it was an honest mistake...I would never post a video up like this, once word gets out these dudes will be standing tall infornt of the man missing half their ass and will be lucky to get all of their paycheck for the next few months...
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Compared to some of the things that I saw during the Shield & Storm days, this is nothing. When young and feeling enslaved, blowing off steam like this takes away from the monotony, the monetary view of things doesn't set in until some years go by.
              Last edited by 68scott385; July 8, 2013, 02:29 PM.
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
              X