The deed is done - now what do I do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear, but welcome back!
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Same here.. Sorry to hear and welcome back..
      Get restraining orders to bolster your case..

Comment

Here's what you do~
        Go put on something really skimpy, find your old favorite red platform shoes, get a giant sponge filled with an impossible amount of soap. Go out in the front yard and wash your car, nothing says move on honey like your ex in a man thong...
        Last edited by LORENSWIFE; July 14, 2013, 12:09 PM.
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Yikes Gail - fixating today?
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
              my parents have been married 50 years and were always 2 peas in a pod .......
              marriage in this era sucks ....my mom cleans the house for a fun activity
              I know a few people who find it relaxing and a way to clear the mind to clean the house. I am not one of them..
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                I know a few people who find it relaxing and a way to clear the mind to clean the house. I am not one of them..
                For a second I thought you were referring to Gail's post
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                  Here's what you do~
                  Go put on something really skimpy, find your old favorite red platform shoes, get a giant sponge filled with an impossible amount of soap. Go out in the front yard and wash your car, nothing says move on honey like your ex in a man thong...

I bet joe would look better in a man thong than I ever would, although I am wearing a camouflage thong right now so they cant see me coming.

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                    Here's what you do~
                    Hmmm, that would be a sexy sight, a 6 foot 4 inch, 240 pound pasty white guy in red platform shoes a thong and a wife beater washing a car...yummy *BARF*
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Good Luck Joe. Hope time will mend the wounds. If the process is to slow, pour some alcohol on them . . . it WILL work from the inside out . . . at least on the short term.

Your helpful Bartender Dave

p.s. congrats on the non-smokin !
                      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                      X