Street Outlaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Outlaws

OK another reality show. The only reason worth watching is farm truck.

Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

I had to turn it off in the first 10 minutes. It was just too staged like when their "illegal street races" are taking place on what is obviously an air strip.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I just watch it for the farm truck. Well and to see that beauitful Monte Carlo of Doc's. Well the Murder Nova also. Cracked up last night when the fake cops let those guys of for testing on the street with a drag car . I mean you can tell it's a drag car, for cruing out loud they brought it out in a trailer. Real cops would have impounded all of it.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

that Farm truck hauls a**
        "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

Yes, Farm Truck is the star of the show, though it's No. 9 on the list, as of the reruns Matt and I watched at the motel this weekend....

What gets me is, okay Oklahoma City (it's not that big of a place), and doing the street racing thing, and it's amazing just how very close the cops get to catching them doing it every time. Almost. Like they have to find out where they're doing it, and then they roll the cop units. And a TV show about it. And they still can't catch them doing it.

No, that's not staged. No drama either. But Farm Truck genuinely kicks ass with the dog in the front seat, slobbering and loving it.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Only for the cars. I'd wrap a f*cking 9-iron around AZN's throat...just cause.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

So far, half the guys tested on a real track in a legal environment, then go race on some abandoned street. Why are they not racing on the track for bragging rights? Oh yeah, there wouldn't be any drama that way. Another idiotic show I will no longer watch.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                So far, half the guys tested on a real track in a legal environment, then go race on some abandoned street. Why are they not racing on the track for bragging rights? Oh yeah, there wouldn't be any drama that way. Another idiotic show I will no longer watch.
                Matt made a good comment while we were about to shut down and go to sleep for the night - "Why aren't any of those guys doing Drag Week?"

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  Matt made a good comment while we were about to shut down and go to sleep for the night - "Why aren't any of those guys doing Drag Week?"
                  Because they're Street Racers
                  Racing Solves Everything

Comment

Originally posted by oldschoolcamaro View Post
                    that Farm truck hauls a**
                    I love it.

I just saw one today, the extra long bed. The hole in the street thumps this place when an ambulance hits it...
                    and that old chevy longbed.

incredible density difference from today.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                      Only for the cars. I'd wrap a f*cking 9-iron around AZN's throat...just cause.
                      What? A 9 iron?? Not a 5??
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                        Not a single car is street legal. A bunch have their exhaust shooting flames right out of the front fender all demo derby like. Hence the reason they put their street race cars in trailers to haul them to the race point, race on the street, then put their illegal cars back in enclosed trailers for the drive home. Since Keith Turk is now the tech supervisor for drag week, I am sure he would send them all packing.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The "Murder Nova" attempted Drag Week just a few years ago. There was a lot of smack talk preceding that car's attendance, it was going to mop up, they said...

If I remember correctly, he made one pass and called it quits.
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I don' think I'll ever be called for a reality program named, "Who Wants to Go 111 In a Mile Every Frickin' Time With the Air Conditioning On."

There's just not enough drama to go with that.

Comment

STREET RACING IS NOT DRAG RACING ...car toons

Comment

Working...
                              X