Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd, aka Thumpin455 ceases to exist at midnight tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd, aka Thumpin455 ceases to exist at midnight tonight.

My soon to be ex has been cyber stalking me to get me in trouble with the police. She has been reading everything I write on facebook and probably the other sites as well. This account will not be used again after midnight, but I will probably show up later when I have moved everything and set up a new place to live and work.

Nothing I have shown here will ever be posted again. No cars she knows, nothing that will identify me, and I will even change how I write. The 65 GTO is going with me, and it will get a color change then built how I want it, or just sold. Old ugly will never have another picture taken of it again, and my 70 GTO will vanish from the internet as well.

Nothing from my life will remain, but I like you guys so I will be back.

What I have learned is you cannot trust people, and you cannot allow yourself to care about anyone who isnt your kid, well more than you would any good friend.

Thumpin455 is on its way out, as is Avagadro, which was another persona I used.

This is the face of evil.

See you. I don't know how we will know when your back . Maybe give us an E85 hint.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

You will be sorely missed Brother.. get back to us when you can!! our thoughts and prayers are with ya...
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

You WILL BE MISSED!
        You have my email.. Use it!

Comment

sorry man, hang tough...we will see you soon.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

good luck..

Comment

I've been through hell with two different women before I met Unit, but I can't say it was THAT bad. Godspeed Brother, we're rooting for ya.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Well that sucks! Hope things start turing around for you. Good Luck!
                Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                74 Nova Project
                66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                79 Chevy Truck Project
                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Man that blows.......good on you keeping the rides.
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I have disappeared too, but it was laws advice.

It can be done, good luck, and hope you can go back to favorite places.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Sorry to see you leave, but due to the circumstances I understand your reasoning. Good luck in your future, and looking forward to the new persona!
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Thats just holy smoking crazy!!.Good thoughts to you,and hopefully it will end well.

Comment

Have a best buddy I was just a best man for.. He tried for 20 years to get his first to sign papers.. Refused to because she thought they'd get back together.. One day a couple years ago, he got the papers in the mail, signed..
                          Hope she just signs and washes her hands.. That would be good.. Doesn't seem to sound like it tho..

Comment

How about a private/secret group on Facebook that only members know about and have access to?

Comment

You Can Be ClusterGearsMan !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X