need let off steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need let off steam

Chev1 -- there is a brand new hospital opening in January in Dublin, OH. Not sure how far that is from where you are at but they are sure to be hiring.

If you are familiar with some of the equipment in hospitals (you should be after 28 years) try sending your resume' to the manufacturers -- they are OFTEN looking for field service technicians (they give you a car, tools, and let you work from home). If you are a clinician of any type, do the same with the higher end equipment suppliers they are often looking for trainers and educators -- something you may be good at with your level of experience.

As for the political BS in this thread, well, I'll try to not get too riled up but have to say this -- you guys blast Bush, Clinton, or whoever and in the same post say "what do I know I'm just a dummy" . . . well be quiet if you're just a dummy!!!! I mean if you know you aren't qualified to comment DON'T you're just pissing the rest of us off !!! It's like an atheist arguing about a religious theology . . .

Comment

Oh dude, bad example. You think athiests don't know about religous theology? They know it, they just don't believe it.

Politics and religon. What a great thread!!!
      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by std
        Sorry, but you can't blame Bush.
        You're on drugs, he didn't stop nafta, and he isn't doing a damn thing about illegal immigration, and the 8 trillion dollars in debt the war in Iraq. Sorry but Clinton was a much better president

Comment

Originally posted by kstanbach
          Originally posted by std
          Sorry, but you can't blame Bush.
          You're on drugs, he didn't stop nafta, and he isn't doing a damn thing about illegal immigration, and the 8 trillion dollars in debt the war in Iraq. Sorry but Clinton was a much better president
          When you want to talk about the lessor of two evils in the last couple decades, it sure was Clinton, hands down!!! Whats our dollar worth now??? How is our National debt doing??? how is the economy going?? I think its been about 1600 days since "Mission Accomplished", how is that working out??

Problem being is Bush was the first President to make religion a big part of his campaign, now the genie is outta the bottle, how we put it back in is the trick... I don't want my President to get elected because he pandered to one religious group or another..

Comment

let us not forget,

there are three things you dont discuss with friends if you want to remain friends.

politics, religion, and women.

Comment

I thought it was Politics, Religion and Baseball?
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

My Pop always stated something to the effect of:

"Son,

Never bring up your (or anyone else's)
                Politics, Religion, Income, or Education,
                especially in any public venue

Those are private matters, best left private.

People will judge you quickly enough based on
                their own prejudices without you giving them
                even more reasons." --- Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by chev1
                  > >I carjunkie chev1.i j

I have 4300 car mags.

a room with boxs of cars
                  WOW :o!! ------------Tell us about your collection(s)!! ---

Comment

Originally posted by 1FastMopar
                    Before this becomes an issue of dems against rep, lets get it clear, its all about politicians, its a blame game they play to keep us off guard.. Its not any one side, they really work together for the most part to accomplish what they do.. NAFTA was created and drafted WAY before Clinton was in office, Clinton just signed it under mounting pressure.. Its all about us as citizens understanding what goes on in Washington.. Its not about the talking points, although thats what drives people to vote for one or the other.. "The dumbing of America is complete"
                    Again, total agreement. Listen to C-Span interviews and you will hear who the bullshitters are. Sound bite media and biased journalism are killing the political system. They all shake hands behind our backs and are looking out for number one regardless of party. There is no philosophy to the logic and vice versa. Only Sophism, you say tomato I say tomatoe, the evening news makes a hero out of the tomato man, and a greedy elitist out of the tomatoe man regardless of qualification. If tomatoe man (or woman) can dress up in blackface and quote Harriet Tubman, stupidity and image will be all that reigns the day. Its all spin. And religion, WTF is that about? The evening news must be bored to stir up groups of people over something that should have been answered a long time ago. This is the the 21st Century. Religion and leadership have nothing to do with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by biginch
                      let us not forget,

there are three things you dont discuss with friends if you want to remain friends.

politics, religion, and women.

Why, Us women talk about you guys all the time......hehehehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X