X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Traction bars on Mopars.....

You mean like this?:

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by dustergirl
      It's all good, I don't take anything personally,
      dustergirl is one of the least offendable people I know. She and her hubby rate very highly on my list of "people I've talked to on the net that I'd really like to meet in person" list.

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
        You mean like this?:

Ron

Yeah.

Considering the size, you could use model plane stickers ;D,
        or paint em on, if your good at it.

Comment

PINION SNUBBER !!! :P

Comment

dustergirl is one of the least offendable people I know. She and her hubby rate very highly on my list of "people I've talked to on the net that I'd really like to meet in person" list.
            Aw....thanks so much Nodda, you know me too well from Moparnuts, lol.....and I would love to meet you and your wife someday too.

Comment

Dustergirl, were you at the Eaton day at Milan a couple weeks ago? I just realized I think I recognize the car from there.

Comment

Just wanted to pop in here and mention that the hot set-up for Camaros right now (especially 2nd gens) are a set of mono leaf springs and Slide-A-Links or Cal-Tracs. There are also the split monos from Calvert that a lot of guys are running. http://www.calvertracing.com/
                1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                  Dustergirl, were you at the Eaton day at Milan a couple weeks ago? I just realized I think I recognize the car from there.
                  Yes I was! I saw you and Chad there at the starting line and walking around but somehow I never got to talk to you. My husband was keeping me busy with my car, he kept making changes and telling me to go run it, lol, so I didn't get to walk around much....:-\

Comment

Sorry we didn't come say hi!

Comment

Working...
                    X