One for Gail - sorry Loren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Gail - sorry Loren

I understand Cali has some kind of ban / shortage of Hello Kitty car accessories. Here's some in Dallas, if you don't mind taking a chance that they will be confiscated at the border.

The windshield screen alone should be worth it!
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/3936124597.html
    if you don't mind taking a chance that they will be confiscated at the border.
    Probably they could still make it through, in some kind of metal-lined bag or something...

Really, I thought that if I just imagined that the world supply of Hello Kitty stickers had dried up...disrupted by some sort of conflict in Japan, perhaps, or maybe a situation like what happened with Twinkies...causing things like skyrocketing prices and hoarding etc., then that would make it so. . Ohhh, I'm still a dreamer I guess, Hello Kitty remains an awful reality as evidenced by your actual photo.

Comment

I found Hello Kitty car wraps. Thinking of sending one to Gail to make sure you would take the bus to work instead of her ride.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Joy joy! Hello Kitty!
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Oldest grandbaby's bike tire tread makes an impression of Hello Kitty...
          Weird!

Comment

Working...
          X