• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nissan GT-R spotted at the digs last night

Originally posted by Green Junk
    Originally posted by dieselgeek
    Originally posted by Joes66chevy
    an 06' Zo6 would lay a fast and the furious old school ass whoopin on that skyline ;D 427ci arent something you play off like a vtech,thats mans power your playin with
    actually, you're quite wrong about that, Edmunds ran an 11.4 in their skyline GT-R tests. WHile the Z06 is cheaper, off teh showroom floor it's also slower.
    Geek, the z06 runs better than 11.4 off the show room floor. I've seen one run 11.1 and They've gone 10.99 on street tires. You know those "magazine" types, can't drive. ;D
    THANK YOU!!!! ;D ;D ;D skyline get ass whoopin by vette :o totally bitchin

Comment

Yeah I read that and I call BS, because the guy's tuner later admitted they'd done a ton of EMS tuning on the car before it did that.

We picked up 70 (yes SEVENTY) horsepower - on a MUSTANG dyno no less (so that's like 800hp on a dynojet) at the wheels on an 06 Z06 just with tuning.

Sad thing was, two identical C6 vettes were at our dyno shop. Same year, same trim level, even the same color. One made 40hp more at the wheels than the other one did. Why? Because of that kickass american quality control...
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

an 06' Zo6 would lay a fast and the furious old school ass whoopin on that skyline ;D 427ci arent something you play off like a vtech,thats mans power your playin with
        actually, you're quite wrong about that, Edmunds ran an 11.4 in their skyline GT-R tests. WHile the Z06 is cheaper, off teh showroom floor it's also slower.
        Geek, the z06 runs better than 11.4 off the show room floor. I've seen one run 11.1 and They've gone 10.99 on street tires. You know those "magazine" types, can't drive. ;D

So, when is your 14th birthday? I'll send you a board game or somethin'
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

screw the board game i want a hooker

Comment

Geek, I did see the 11.1 with my own eyes. and I know it was stock because I later made it unstock ;D

Comment

It's illegal to send a hooker to a dumd a$$ I believe.
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Yeah I read that and I call BS, because the guy's tuner later admitted they'd done a ton of EMS tuning on the car before it did that.

We picked up 70 (yes SEVENTY) horsepower - on a MUSTANG dyno no less (so that's like 800hp on a dynojet) at the wheels on an 06 Z06 just with tuning.

Sad thing was, two identical C6 vettes were at our dyno shop. Same year, same trim level, even the same color. One made 40hp more at the wheels than the other one did. Why? Because of that kickass american quality control...
                there was a midyear muffler change in 06
                nissan quality control ain't all that , my dealer group owns a nissan and infinity store , lots of broken parts

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z

ok that was the dumbest thing ever...and you censored ass? come on i said that when i was like 6 whats so bad about ass? dont you point them out to your kids and friends like any other straight man? ooo wait huh

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z

ok that was the dumbest thing ever...and you censored ass? come on i said that when i was like 6 whats so bad about ass? dont you point them out to your kids and friends like any other straight man? ooo wait huh
                    I censored it because some people reading on here may not like to see profanity. Can you fathom DF and Chad are trying to build a membership base to sell sponsership to keep this site operational and that anything negative distracts from that goal?
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Oh jeez here we go again.

When my little brother was being annoying, my mom would tell me to ignore him and sooner or later he'll stop. It always worked, too. Some losers people do stuff purely for the reaction, and just don't get it that that is the only thing they will ever be successful at.
                      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

but its the word ass....its in the dictionary for crying out loud.and the annoying thing works when the kid is to young to know if you REALLY wanted to piss them off you persist.see growing up helps for something ;D and im good at blowing stuff up,wrecking things that shouldnt be able to break,making things stupid fast that shouldnt be for a reason and saying i will make it safe but never do till its to late then you see the first thing im good at again ;D aint i a stinker 8)

Comment

So about that GT-R...

Brian
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

While I think the Skyline is cool, the only ricer for me was the Last Iteration of the Supra, twin turbo.

I've found literally hundreds of sites claiming nearly 1,000hp, on stock short blocks.
                            Then in 97-01, I worked at Spartan Toyota, as a tech, worked on a few.

They are a thing of beauty, Forged steel crank, titanium connecting rods, 6bolt cross-bolted mains, and all.

One serious motor, for what I think was an awesome car.

Comment

but its the word ass....its in the dictionary for crying out loud.and the annoying thing works when the kid is to young to know if you REALLY wanted to piss them off you persist.see growing up helps for something ;D and im good at blowing stuff up,wrecking things that shouldnt be able to break,making things stupid fast that shouldnt be for a reason and saying i will make it safe but never do till its to late then you see the first thing im good at again ;D aint i a stinker 8)
                              All you gotta do bro, is just turn it down a little, ok.

Comment

chevy is the real deal
                                After wounding my engine again in my turbo T/A (my fault,not my machinist) i have decided to put the fun factor back into racing for me! I have a bone...

yotas don't survive - the timing belt is too long :P

Comment

Working...
                                X