DF...I gotta ask...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF...I gotta ask...

What is with the brown hat?....I always see it in the videos....and you wore it at the NMCA race....Same hat all the time.

Just Curious...

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Re: DF...I gotta ask...

Got like four of them. And four greens and a few oranges and a black or two and a couple multicolored ones and a tan one. Kavu strap caps. Most other stuff does not fit my fat head.

Comment

Seth...you've seen him in person, you know that dome is large enough to have a moon orbiting around it.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Ahhhh....It is all coming together now...Like the planets ;D ;D

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

He does have tons of them. And some times he even puts a clean one on so he can look "pretty" on camera. Me, I need a new one because my Air Ride hats are all really nasty. I'm picky on my hats though. Flexfit only!
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I see you got your fancy "flexfit" Aeromotive hat ;D ;D

Product placement rules...They are some truly awesome guys with a badass car....

Seth
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Now that you mention it, Chad's ONE orange Air Ride hat is way nastier than mine. His two pairs of shorts are worse than my shelf full of cam shorts, too.

But I only have one pair of flops. Wear 'em out in like three months.

Comment

Hats don't get "nasty", just broken in....I have a U of M hat that I bought in 1998 the day I went skydiving for the first time that was white and is now brown with plenty of blood stains...My favorite hat- hands down...It has also been in every ocean so it has sentimental value....

My wife hates that hat ;D ;D

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                  Got like four of them. And four greens and a few oranges and a black or two and a couple multicolored ones and a tan one.
                  Multicolored one's??

You don't mean like Rainbow colored. ;) ;D

Say it isn't so. ;D

Comment

Ha ha. No.

Comment

Ya'll are a walking safety nightmare, though you do wear safety glasses. Then again I've been a unit safety monitor for 4yrs now and I mow my grass in safety glasses and long pants even in 100º+ heat.
                      Central TEXAS Sleeper
                      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
                        Ya'll are a walking safety nightmare, though you do wear safety glasses. Then again I've been a unit safety monitor for 4yrs now and I mow my grass in safety glasses and long pants even in 100º+ heat.
                        Do you have a pair of steel toe flip flops, too? ;D
                        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I hate open toed shoes of any kind, I mow in a pair of old skateboarding shoes though I could dig through the spare pairs of unservicable combat boots for a heavier duty pair of footware.
                          Central TEXAS Sleeper
                          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

it takes talent to weld in flip flops. Chad rules at that. the Spectre HR lady had a fit with it though. hahaha
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

After having run a 4-1/2" grinder with a 1/8" thick cut-off wheel through my wrist (37 stitches), having chunks of hot weld slag drop through the tops of my Nikes, spraying Imron in an attached garage, watching a carburetor backfire in my face as I checked to see if the accelerator pump was shooting, and having a hunk of bar stock get away from me on the drill press and thumping the bejeezus out of my thumb, my thick head has finally realized that safety is an issue, not only at work but in the garage behind the house as well. Oh, and to make this post relevant, my welding hat is a dozen times more gross than anything I have seen pictured on Dave's head.

Ron
                              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                              X