AAAARGH! Last try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAARGH! Last try

OK, anyone know why I can't post pics in the same way I've been doing it since the beginning of time?
    Last edited by groucho; July 19, 2013, 01:21 PM.
    STUGOTS

pictures are copyrighted or copy protected. Send a link>
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I used to do it w/ Internet Explorer then that didn't work, then I had to use Google Chrome but it won't load from my computer, I have to put it onto photobucket first and then link it. Pain in the butt, but then I just use Photobucket to crop/resize instead of Microsoft Office.

I hate nothing worse than something that works and then doesn't work.

Comment

Shit, they're MY pics from MY camera that I took. By the time I get it done (IF I get it done) it'll be so "who cares" at that point. OK, now why in Hell did THAT just work??
        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        pictures are copyrighted or copy protected. Send a link>
        Attached Files
        Last edited by groucho; July 19, 2013, 01:34 PM.
        STUGOTS

Comment

you kissed the 'vette's ass ?

Does it say "Upload failed" ? Picture may be too big. Try putting it on cloud storage? (photobucket)
          Last edited by Beagle; July 19, 2013, 01:39 PM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            you kissed the 'vette's ass ?

Does it say "Upload failed" ? Picture may be too big. Try putting it on cloud storage? (photobucket)
            No upload failed. I take low res. pics for the net just for that reason. Makes no sense.
            STUGOTS

Comment

I have to upload to photo bucket then to BS.
              OH YEAH
              Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                No upload failed. I take low res. pics for the net just for that reason. Makes no sense.
                try flickr or some other site serious about photos. it maintains DPI if the service is top notch.
                I choose flickr, if you got a nice camera.

To link, just open your own photo to the size you choose, right click and copy..it posts it in any thread here.
                edit:
                dpi = dots per inch.

you can have a crap 480p, or a dense one.

high DPI maintains a nice looking 480p or whatever size you choose. That has bugged me for years.

Flickr does good for serious photographers.

there is also the company that makes photoshop, they started a service a few years ago...nice place.
                Last edited by Barry Donovan; July 19, 2013, 02:39 PM.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I've found that if I wanna post pics, opening the website/Forum up in Mozilla Firefox browser is WAAAAAY easier than using Chrome or MS Int Exploder.....

Lets you post directly from browsing thru the pics on the memory card or hard drive of your computer.

Chrome is friggin' complicated, so I said F&^%$#@ it, and went back to Mozilla. Oh, and btw, you can download that free if you don't already have it.
                  Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Try this Groucho...from 200wins.....

"Go Advanced, manage attachments, select photo file from computer. Key is to resize photos to small 800x600 to upload from laptop to bangshift. There you go.... simple as that!!"

Easy, and it works.
                    Last edited by oletrux4evr; July 22, 2013, 07:56 PM.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Groucho, your computer just wanted to screw with you this week..
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X