I Want To ___________________

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want To ___________________

I want to drive Red at Atlanta Motorsports Park again. Red's ready. But I can't do it. That event (and lots of others on that buy-a-weekend circuit) got cancelled.

Wanting to and being able to are two different things, if not allowed. You can want in one hand and wish in the other hand, and...how does that saying go?

So, it's okay to "want" to ________
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

i want to bake a pie
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I want to respond to that previous comment.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Stick a 354 Hemi in a 120 Volvo wagon.

Then run the Optima autocross circuit.
        I'm still learning

Comment

Throw some bratwurst on the grill tonight.
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

AMP - That track is just....well, that was just the "it" for me. Maybe just me, but that's the most fun I've ever had in a car.

It's a private club - a country club with a road course instead of a golf course. Last year Jerry made a pitch a the drivers' meeting that it was a good thing to invest in, like memberships could be bought and sold and the price was bound to go up.

Out in the woods, nowhere, you'd never expect something like that to be there. Exactly like the road course somebody built in Kershaw SC, on the old airfield where I used to fly model planes. That's flat as a pancake.

But AMP has way over 100 feet of elevation change in 2 miles, crawling around the side of a hill and a gully. DANG that's fun.

And sure, I could drive there anytime I wanted to, if I joined. Check out the membership packages:

Atlanta Motorsports Park provides the ultimate Country Club experience, with the adrenaline rush of a race track. Discover our memberships today and drive our track with your own sports car, race car, motorcycle, or kart

And wear out a thousand dollar set of tires in two days having fun. I really don't understand where all of that money comes from, the global perspective. Somebody must be printing it out and getting it all and slinging it in all directions.

Comment

So I want to.....drive there for free. Let's buy that place.

Comment

I wanna I wanna, I wanna rock

Comment

I want to everything.
                  Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

know why it's so friggin hard to post pictures in my garage section
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
                    X