Stanley Steemer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Steemer

The upside of all of this for you folks is, I'll be on duty at work next week. No beer, and I get all depressed and can't have any beer and such, so I'm trying to get ahead.

We had our carpet professionally cleaned ahead of the of the BS party. It was disgusting. So they came and did it and it was great, looked like new carpet, all of it. Nice.

Well, it wore off (the clean). The same stains that we ever had are back again. Amazing. Why did they go away, and now they're back?

This is brake fluid. When I was replacing Red's brakes I had the brilliant idea I should put the old ones in the box the new ones came in. Okay, that's a good idee. THEN I carried that box through the house to the screened porch to wait to put the box out beside the street for garbage pickup. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Way to go peewee.

Well, that's back again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Carpet Stains.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	880538
    Last edited by pdub; July 20, 2013, 06:05 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I'd call Stanley back. They probably won't charge you. At least, our guy takes pride in what he does and I think would see your recurrent stains as a personal challenge. They have all kinds of junk they can throw at stains. We have Stan come twice a year, mostly to clean the studio as ME has kids in there and she doesn't want to chance on contaminating one of the little devils.

Dan

Comment

Are you sure thats what it is? Or did Ken have a party when you were at the bosses house last week?

Comment

Originally posted by phitter67 View Post
        Are you sure thats what it is? Or did Ken have a party when you were at the bosses house last week?
        As much as I'd love to, can't blame Ken the Cat. Those stains were here before he was.

Now, as far as him having a party and pulling all of the toilet paper off of the reel into a pile, that's another thing. We've got a short list of suspects in that case.

Comment

i wonder if brake cleaner would work in the carpet cleaner???? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by redneckjoe69 View Post
            i wonder if brake cleaner would work in the carpet cleaner???? lol.
            Fire. I'm real afraid of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              As much as I'd love to, can't blame Ken the Cat. Those stains were here before he was.

Now, as far as him having a party and pulling all of the toilet paper off of the reel into a pile, that's another thing. We've got a short list of suspects in that case.
              Cats are vindictive creatures, and if you've read "the cat who could walk through walls," you'd know that time just doesn't really matter to them
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

To quote Brian, "See Ya Next Week."

I'm out of time, gotta do bed and a week of work duty.

Hold the fort and enjoy the peace and quiet, the lack of my brand of NCRC. Have a great week folks!

pdub

Comment

looks like a good spot for a "runner" carpet.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                    looks like a good spot for a "runner" carpet.
                    I have the smae issue, I will treat, and clean spots and soon the vanish...then within a few weeks they come right back...same spots...I dont know what dafaq...
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                    X