Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst day for a band

'80s band A Flock of Seagulls has van, musical equipment stolen in Downey

Read more: '80s band A Flock of Seagulls has van, musical equipment stolen in Downey - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nationworl...#ixzz2ZxjxgLbG

Better get Austin Powers on it.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

an unemployed IndyCar driver was here in Seattle and had all his gear stolen.... what a bunch of s**ts

granted... that's literally in the middle of a housing project in downtown Seattle - so I do wonder what he was doing there... especially since he was racing in Monroe (20 miles away, and at least an hour drive)

still, thieves are thieves - whether it be in downtown Seattle or the meth heads in Monroe...
      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 24, 2013, 08:16 AM.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Their first mistake was leaving a truck anywhere in Downey, CA.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

they found the van, empty

okay, the cynic in me says - they said in the interview that they have hundreds of fans out searching the pawn shops and internet for their stuff. These are flock of seagull fans - their fans aren't exactly the type that would typically strike fear into the hearts of the perps
          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 24, 2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

they don't have to strike fear, just strike the numbers for the law, and if they are smart, the one's they voted for. Sheriff is still an elected position?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              they don't have to strike fear, just strike the numbers for the law, and if they are smart, the one's they voted for. Sheriff is still an elected position?
              yet they're all liberals so the don't believe in prisons, or helping the man keep the disenfranchised down

and please, don't go all political on this.... it's a well known fact that liberals love, conservatives shoot. If it were Ted Nuggets Bronco ... bad things would happen
              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 24, 2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

serves em right for putting out that lame 80s gay music!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                  they found the van, empty

okay, the cynic in me says - they said in the interview that they have hundreds of fans out searching the pawn shops and internet for their stuff. These are flock of seagull fans - their fans aren't exactly the type that would typically strike fear into the hearts of the perps
                  Thank you. I am going to laugh about that mental image all day. Roving gangs of Flock of Seagulls fans roughing up dealers and bangers in LA.
                  Last edited by rightpedal; July 25, 2013, 03:40 AM.
                  Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

shouldn't be too hard to spot the equipment....

Comment

Working...
                    X