Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see some pics, see what I'm missing

Comment

I'll be shooting photos for at least one and probably two photo galleries. I'll put the first one up for Monday morning which means you can actually go Sunday night to the gallery page and see it.

I'm 5 minutes away, not posting while driving.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
        I'll be shooting photos for at least one and probably two photo galleries. I'll put the first one up for Monday morning which means you can actually go Sunday night to the gallery page and see it.

I'm 5 minutes away, not posting while driving.
        Always look forward to DD photos
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Anybody wants to head south after that, meet us here http://www.baronadrags.com/ for the King of Clubs Rockabilly party/racing. We'll be in the

Planning to be there in the afternoon and probably crash over Sat nite (free camping). PM by 1pm and get phone numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
            Anybody wants to head south after that, meet us here http://www.baronadrags.com/ for the King of Clubs Rockabilly party/racing. We'll be in the

Planning to be there in the afternoon and probably crash over Sat nite (free camping). PM by 1pm and get phone numbers.
            Damn that sounds like fun!
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Donut Derelicts is great! We drove there all the way from Buffalo, NY with our wagon to take part. Well, ok, we also did Rt. 66, Cadillac Ranch, Grand Canyon, Pomona Swap, stopped by Bonneville, etc.! We're going to be back in Cali in October for Pomona and hope to hit the Derelicts again, albeit in a rental.

Have Fun Guys!

Comment

That was fun, ended up being 6 of us there. Thanks for breakfast, Chad!

We found Bill a new race car....we could see the gears turning in his head....

Click image for larger version

Name:	billTbird.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	871569
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Ya gotta hit the ANTI DONUT meet

Comment

looked like a good time
                    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

As I predicted, I showed up as zombie. It's OK, I don't have to talk when Chad is around. Bill Fowler came by with a buddy who has a '66 Ford p/u that's on a late model Marauder chassis. Chad shot a load of pics of it. Nik, RacingSnake440, came by in his patinaed '60 Elco. His daily driver. Of course, Squirrel drove his newly finished '57 Suburban up from San Diego and it is as nice as it looks in the pictures. He turned himself into a robot for a month to finish in that time. I wiped the bird crap off the Impala and drove it down. It ran perfect, or perfect for it.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

you looked great

Comment

Working...
                        X