donut derelicts Sat am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donut derelicts Sat am

meeting up with Chad and Scott bright and early in Huntington Beach...wherever that is. With the suburban.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

and....is there a car wash near by?
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Yes there is a car wash nearby, I'll post the address in a few minutes. I'm sure you want coin op.

Here is the address for Donuts.

9015 Adams Ave
      Huntington Beach, CA 92646
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

If anyone in the SoCal area wants to come down and hang out with us at Donut Derelicts tomorrow morning, we'll be there by 6am so squirrel can get a spot to park. Liggett is bringing the Impala instead of the Caprice this time, and I'll be in the $200 Hauler so you can't miss us. I just sent Bill Fowler a text so we'll see if he is going to come too or not.

Anyone else? Come on down, I'll buy you a cup of coffee and a donut.

Squirrel needed a car wash, and this one here is 1 mile west of Donuts Derelicts, and is a coin op place.

20012 Beach Boulevard
        Huntington Beach, CA 92648

See you there in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
          and....is there a car wash near by?
          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I'm done for the night, going to be family guy. If you guys need anything from me just send me a text. 214.876.4316

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
              If anyone in the SoCal area wants to come down and hang out with us at Donut Derelicts tomorrow morning, we'll be there by 6am so squirrel can get a spot to park. Liggett is bringing the Impala instead of the Caprice this time, and I'll be in the $200 Hauler so you can't miss us. I just sent Bill Fowler a text so we'll see if he is going to come too or not.

Anyone else? Come on down, I'll buy you a cup of coffee and a donut.

Squirrel needed a car wash, and this one here is 1 mile west of Donuts Derelicts, and is a coin op place.

20012 Beach Boulevard
              Huntington Beach, CA 92648

See you there in the morning!
              OK, you treed me on the Car Wash! It sounds like fun if only I wasn't 2,100 miles away, I need more notice next time.
              sigpic

Comment

now that my Fairlane runs perfectly, this stuff happens when I am in Seattle with my son on vacation--ARGGGHHH!
                67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Another event on the bucket list
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Damn! The one Saturday I decide to work. Maybe next time.
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

:
                      Originally posted by stage1scott View Post
                      now that my Fairlane runs perfectly, this stuff happens when I am in Seattle with my son on vacation--ARGGGHHH!
                      I'll fly down outa Portland and rep ya! Just tell me where ya hid the key..

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        Another event on the bucket list
                        I scratched it off my list back in 2006 but it's back on again!
                        sigpic

Comment

I will be showing up with little sleep. Should make my sentences nice and incoherent. Let's see if the Impala makes it there.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

i used to go there all the time with my Camaro when i lived in signal hill . now living in San Bernardino and with a 4k rpm cruise for 90 miles and for 1-1/2 hr drive i think i'll pass on the Donut Derilicts show LOL!!
                            "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                              I will be showing up with little sleep. Should make my sentences nice and incoherent. Let's see if the Impala makes it there.
                              Get a pic of Groucho and his ride
                              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                              X