Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Coast BangShifters: What Kind Of BangShift Get Together Would You Like To See?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickSSR View Post
    how about Donut Derelects in the morning, then a trip to Irwindale in the afternoon....

RickSSR
    Just my 2 cents, that sounds like a great plan.
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

If its in Nov, whatever it is I am down. Otherwise I cant, I sold my soul to youth football for the next 3 months.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

How about one where you go to northern Michigan on a road trip to hang out with me?

Comment

I tried to convince Car Craft to do an autocross event and end the day at a drive in movie theater.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

A cruise with a car show at the end would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
              I tried to convince Car Craft to do an autocross event and end the day at a drive in movie theater.
              So the rock hunt was a no go ?
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

They preferred to go sit on a lawn chair for the third year.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

how many members close to or live in the Inland Empire ??
                  Last edited by oldschoolcamaro; July 30, 2013, 06:06 PM.
                  "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by racingsnake440 View Post
                    I think it would be cool to drive somewhere then drags or autocross, then hang out for beers & bs. How about Eagle Field in October, or Midnight Mayhem in Vegas? Test and tune at Famoso or Barona or Irwindale would be cool. Or maybe just see if Groucho would let us crash Bourbon Thursday one week.
                    Man, that'd be a LOT of Bourbon.....AND BBQ food. (Carjunkie open house? I WISH I had that kinda budget, that was amazing)
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Yeah, the Carjunkie open house was cool. I would expect that people would bring supplies if we were going to crash someone's party.

Comment

Originally posted by cantvalve16 View Post
                        How about using some of your great contacts to get us a tour of someplace really good? Maybe some kind of private collection tour or the Peterson basement or something?
                        This is a good idea too. Or how about a dyno day at Westech with discounted rates for Bangshifters?

Comment

Working...
                        X