No announcement yet.

Blue Rhino propane plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petro-chemicals and working around them...I laugh when the DOT inspectors ask me to show them the fire extinguisher in my truck cab.

They ask "What's so funny?"......I tell'em I know where it's at so I don't get caught on it as I run like hell. 8200 gallons of JP-8 going up in a big KABOOM....yeah, that 5-pound bottle ain't gonna do shit except become a projectile as the cab and myself are vaporized.

Someone had an "oops" moment somewhere with this Blue Rhino incident..those tanks are pretty stout and leaks won't occur unless someone has a head-up-ass moment.

Comment

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_whale"On November 12, 1970, a 14 m (45 ft 11 in), eight-ton sperm whale died as a result of beaching itself near Flore...

Hope it loads up! Whale gets blown up...

Comment

Originally posted by Karberator View Post
        This was REALLY bad!

Roger that... one of my cousins has a piece of plate steel that landed in great grandfather's yard from the explosion. Twisted like a pretzel, about 3/4" thick.

I bought a hood this week from a guy in West, Tx. They appear to be getting back to "normal".

then again, my abnormal ex-brother-in-law blew up his garage storing fireworks materials in there. Bad enough that the BATF showed up. Some safety rules are there for a reason.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
        X