Long drive over the weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long drive over the weekend.

Took the kid back home, got back last night. Saw lots of rods headed west, wish I could have joined them for Speed Week. Have family out in Utah if I ever head out there for it. 3000 miles in four days, and one of them I didnt drive at all.

The Tahoe needed some brake work, the MC was bypassing front to rear and making the brakes near useless. Headed into town to get one, and when we were a block away from the store I see a yellow Challenger coming the other way. We were riding in dads Cuda, so I said "Here is what you do when you see another car guy. You pop it in neutral and throw him a rev as you go by, its our way of saying Hello." Dad did exactly that and the guy turned around to see who was in the green thing. Turns out he has two Superbirds and we have known of him for quite some time.

So I took a pic to commemorate bringing dad up to speed with the car guy way of things.

I like your dads Cuda. I drive my grandmother's old barracuda. Its nice when relatives have good taste in cars.
    BKB
    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
    Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Working...
    X