Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd roll this hot rod Lincoln till the wheels fell off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd roll this hot rod Lincoln till the wheels fell off.

This guy's description is awesome. "This car is my baby, so any lowballers will be tried as terrorists" I might have to use that in my next sale ad.

Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

I had a 64' way back when - like riding in a boat without the waves. That whitetail never knew what hit her at 60 MPH.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

I wonder if the original engine has been re-ringed with 7 + million miles on it!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        I wonder if the original engine has been re-ringed with 7 + million miles on it!
        Isn't that a question terrorists would ask? after all, the next words would be "it's not original so it's not worth what you're asking."
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Cool car and a fair price IMO....I dig it.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            Treed.

That car, if it rolled off the assembly line about this time of year in 1966 would have to have been driven a constant speed of 17.73 mph nonstop, fueled on the run, to get to that mileage by now. Since it's parked in the photo, they're falling behind.

But being as to how it's in Roswell, it's entirely likely that it was carjacked by aliens brand new, and they took it for a spin at the speed of light for a little over 39 seconds, and there it is. That many miles.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

It's sort of funny that he only shows one picture of the car - and it shows dents in the fender and the front bumper pushed in.

I do respect is distaste of lowballers!
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I think it is a great for such a cool old car that is solid. As to low ballets it funny how your opinion lands on the subject when your the one with the cash. I would love to have a car that one of the original Brat Pack would have driven around Hollywood or Vegas.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

am liking edelbrock on the big engine..

did those even have a meter'd carb original?

better now than back then. I do miss the weight of heavy..miss it terribly.

the diesel show brian was hosting..
                  those trucks can do 30k tow, and then sail into the 20s mpg in hot rod mode.

I am sickened.

anyway, nice car for the price from here anyway.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Coupe version of those is pretty rare, especially the late 60s cars once the Mark III was brought out. I'd rock it at that price!

cheers
                    Ed
                    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
                    X