Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude get it running but leave the body as is. sort of looks wicked
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

it could be the start of a modern rendition of the movie christine.

i digress

race vehicles don't need upholstered interiors.... if you're going to save it - I'd save it as a race only / pro street endeavor - very little of the factory interior re- used.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

one thing about the lightning most of the interior is stock F150 (seats are different)

and you can get the mileage form it it;s should be stored int he BCM so if that is A OK a ford dealer should beable to calibrate a new cluster by reading what the BCM has stored
        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

A sad story . . .

Originally posted by Mater View Post
          dude get it running but leave the body as is. sort of looks wicked
          2X. That's what Krass and Bernie would do. Real patina . . . FIREtina?

Wanta trade it for a '61 Rambler . . . .

Comment

Chassis under a 69 f100

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
              Chassis under a 69 f100
              Similar thoughts have crossed my mind - the truck is HEAVY. I think it weighs more than my 88 Extended Cab F150, the trailer definitely let me know it was loaded. Stuff like using monster brakes on a 9.75" rear end and a 4r100 adds up.

I need to stop by Autozone or Oreilly and borrow a scanner, I'm curious what all is answering.
              Last edited by Beagle; August 19, 2013, 02:37 PM.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

megasquirt--replace all that burned stuff when you put the engine in something else
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                X