Whitey Bulger guilty! So now will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitey Bulger guilty! So now will

An unnamed member reveal his nascar driving history now that the repercussions (Groucho, that's An unintended consequence occurring some time after an event or action, esp. an unwelcome one.) are now removed? Curious minds are curious!
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Jim will still rat him out to Whitey.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

whitey is scary.
      so scary.
      I'd hide my nascar career if I had one. Worse than an air guard tour .. with awards.

I grew up in that area.. the 50 square mile dialect, rabid minds playing king.

..and it still took this long to catch the runt, waste more of our money to put a guy who is older than the average into life in prison.

I never wonder about perfect evangelism with cases like this.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        Jim will still rat him out to Whitey.
        Jim is at Bonneville!
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

SpiderGearsMan... the other other Jim.

Barry, you owe me a keyboard. Tea out the nose...
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I had a competitor's license in the 80s , to get in the gararge

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
              whitey is scary.
              so scary.
              I'd hide my nascar career if I had one. Worse than an air guard tour .. with awards.

I grew up in that area.. the 50 square mile dialect, rabid minds playing king.

..and it still took this long to catch the runt, waste more of our money to put a guy who is older than the average into life in prison.

I never wonder about perfect evangelism with cases like this.
              Stephen Rakes said the gangster forced him — at gunpoint — to sell a liquor store. The cause of Rakes' death isn't yet known. Authorities say there were "no obvious signs of trauma." Rakes, who said he could speak for those who fear Bulger, was told this week he would not be called to the stand.

Just because you're in jail don't mean crap

Comment

Whitey Bulger, wow what a coincidence. That's what my old girlfriend used to call my...uh, never mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                  An unnamed member reveal his nascar driving history now that the repercussions (Groucho, that's An unintended consequence occurring some time after an event or action, esp. an unwelcome one.) are now removed? Curious minds are curious!
                  Thats funny right there Matt, funny.

Comment

lol
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                    X