Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking at a 2006 chevy 2500HD 6.0L 4x4 what to look for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gas gets 16mpg - d max gets 18 mpg

Comment

it's mine they took the 97 GPGT in on trade (suckers) for $2,000 (WAT?) asking price was 12,000 got them down to 9,500 then the 2,000 form the GP for a total of 7,500. the truck was sitting on the lot for a wile and there super sale they been having has more or less a bust so i suspect they just wanted to get some sales into the books and took a hit on this truck

actually really nice truck has a CAI and a flowmaster catback it moves and sounds amazing. they also threw in a 2 year GM extended powertrain warranty

has some surface rust but meh and the passenger cab corner again meh got it for under book value so i am pleased with the purchase
      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

pics or it didnt happen
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

it's getting detailed pick it up tomorrow
          Last edited by Mater; August 15, 2013, 02:08 PM.
          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Good deal. I'd love to pick one up just like that.
            Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

it's a thing it's real :D

and proof i was able to keep my BROKDWN plate

Comment

oohh, shiny.

Nice plate, lol!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Congrats Sir, good deal.
                  Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

trying to figure out the color depending on lighting it goes form a brown to a silver to a sandy bronze

yeah and the plate is awesome originally it was on my 2001 Grand Prix drag car that went 12.9 @110. it idled like it was about to stall or that is was misfireing do to the cam lol

Last edited by Mater; August 16, 2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

how are the brake pipes ?

Comment

brand new front and rear it looks like so should last be a few years still has the tag with the bar code the parts desk scans in on them. also has brand new front wheel bearing/hub assemblies both sides as it had a ABS light on the test drive passenger one was bad so they changed both at no cost
                        Last edited by Mater; August 16, 2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X