No announcement yet.

WOOHOO, I got my Buick sign for my shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So back to the original subject - SBG - are you going to get the buick sign to replace the shell sign?
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Reading through this has been hilarious! I was hoping to see more signs though...I love signs. I take them from the side of the road after people hit them and they lay there a couple weeks then they are mine!
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
        So back to the original subject - SBG - are you going to get the buick sign to replace the shell sign?
        they still haven't responded to my note about the incorrect sign... but yes, eventually - there's also the possibility that there's a neon one coming from another seller
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Neon - now that stuff has gotten pricey. Sounds cool - you're putting some more style into your man cave - well done - I still can't believe it's not insulated.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
            Reading through this has been hilarious! I was hoping to see more signs though...I love signs. I take them from the side of the road after people hit them and they lay there a couple weeks then they are mine!
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I like this thread better already.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                I like this thread better already.

That, my friend, should be at the end of my driveway! If someone knocks it down let me know!
                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

let's see...nighttime:check...Chainsaw:check...Fast getaway car:check...location of sign:Damn(not checked)...
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                    let's see...nighttime:check...Chainsaw:check...Fast getaway car:check...location of sign:Damn(not checked)...
                    Psst....it's near Gillette, Wyoming!
                    Last edited by oletrux4evr; August 16, 2013, 05:36 PM.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                      Neon - now that stuff has gotten pricey. Sounds cool - you're putting some more style into your man cave - well done - I still can't believe it's not insulated.
                      men don't need insulation, real men carry it with them

also, if it's too cold, the lights don't come on (halide lights don't like super cold)

and .... I don't live in Michigan

the neon was not pricy - I paid more for the non-lighted sign
                      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 16, 2013, 05:36 PM.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                      X