So I bought a bike Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So I bought a bike Friday

Maybe bikes sell for more around here ???

Comment

Originally posted by joe_rocket45
      Maybe bikes sell for more around here ???
      No, probably not, it was a good deal, I couldn't find anybikes that I could test ride for even twice that money. I think I just got lucky. I looked in VT, NH, NY, MA and found bikes I would have bought, but they were more money and they were stock. I happened to look in the CT listings and found this one and made sure I was the first one there. It was 3hrs and 20min away. I was at work and told my boss I had to leave to go buy a bike. He asked what it was so I showed him and he thought it was really cool. He said go get it, and I was on my way. So missed 5 hrs of work that day, but it was worth it.

Comment

Nice score, Andy. You live in a rural enough area that you should be able to ride happily without too many idiots trying to kill you. Like we tell folks at Maxton - ride fast, have fun, be safe.

Dan

Comment

I think you did good too......I've been looking around here and everyone thinks their stuff is a collector piece.
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I'm not a bike guy at all, but I do like the overall look. Is that a rigid frame? If it is, I hope your back side is made of cast iron.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X