Woodward Dream Cruise 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodward Dream Cruise 2013

Any Bangshifters at Woodward today or tomorrow? I'm parked at Woodward/13 mi.
    Motor City Muscle

Not going to make it this year - need to finish the falcon for DW.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Bunch of Power Tour peeps will be there - here's a thread.

Anyone coming to Woodward this year. The official day is Saturday August 17. There will be cruising the whole week before and usually lots of things to do on

Plus others too - most of them got there last night it sounds like.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        Bunch of Power Tour peeps will be there - here's a thread.

Anyone coming to Woodward this year. The official day is Saturday August 17. There will be cruising the whole week before and usually lots of things to do on

Plus others too - most of them got there last night it sounds like.
        Come to think of it Rexxdog (green Z-28) might be in his 70 Chevelle or his new ZL-1 - not sure what he's driving over.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Supersport350 View Post
          Any Bangshifters at Woodward today or tomorrow? I'm parked at Woodward/13 mi.
          Man, how did you find parking? I just came off of Woodward, to get something from the hotel......boy was it crowded out there..
          Last edited by rexdogg; August 16, 2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I'm on a mailing list, get registration mailed to me about 1.5 months before the cruise. Next year I can scan it and post it on here. $35 for both friday and saturday. Only catch is you can't come and go on saturday. Tomorrow I will be flying solo, aside from parents and a few friends, will try and catch up tomorrow!
            Motor City Muscle

Comment

thanks.......maybe next year you can give us some bangshifters some extra tips as to how to find parking....tomorrow (Saturday) I will be cruising early, to avoid the traffic........

Comment

Yeah I've been out there almost every night this week. It's seem just a tad more tame than normal, but there is still an ungodly amount of people and cars out there. Good times, good times.

Comment

As far as recommendations, well, I get to my reserved spot, park, clean my car, and set up chairs along Woodward. Only time I cruise is taking Woodward up from downtown Detroit in the morning, and then when I'm ready to leave. Last night I made a few laps prior to heading out. Only bad thing about the park at Woodward/13 is the dirt driveway leading in off of Coolidge. My turndowns put up quite a dust storm, which is part of the reason I don't come and go. Friday, you can come and go as you please. Saturday, once parked, if you leave you can't come back. They want Saturday to be a car show, thus the requirement to stay parked.

Hope to catch some of you today!
                  Motor City Muscle

Comment

Any Street ACTION ?? I mean it is DETROIT !!

Comment

Working...
                    X