Worlds worst looking hood scoop....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds worst looking hood scoop....

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

I thought it looked like a center console......yeah,ugly!
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I guess if you were going for the transformer look but YUK, UGH, YAK. And which end is suppose to be the front? Does it have a cup holder option?
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

At least it "installs with double sided tape" so in a year or two it will end up laying beside the highway with the rest of the trash.
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Wow, just wow....
          Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

Obviously you guys aren't as hip to the "street scene " this guy and myself. I plan on getting one for the hood AND one for a console!
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Nik View Post
              Wow, just wow....
              Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
              74 Nova Project
              66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
              79 Chevy Truck Project
              1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

At least three times today I was thinking about setting my drink on my car, and with this hood scoop, I will now be able to have a place to safely put my drink with out the worry of spilling it. Even at speed.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Sounds like a personal air conditioner that Monk or Groucho bought at a car show . Lasted 20 min. I could make it to the cruise in by then walk around a couple hrs and top it off for the ride home. Great now I need three!
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

looks like a school bus form mad max
                    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Or turn it upside down............gotcha a 10 qt oil pan.
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I wonder if the person that designed this has ever actually seen a race car of any sort....

Comment

I bet with some clever cutting that would make a great center consol for a custom rod....seriously....other than that...the person who designed it should be beat upon the head and neck....
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

You gotta be freeakin KIDDING me. When I saw the title of this thread I really expected to see some oongapatch homemade piece of shit.......not an actual part that someone has the balls/nerve to actually produce and offer for sale. When (IF) he sells the first one, that'll truly be where 2 fools met!
                            STUGOTS

Comment

LOL
                              Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                              Sounds like a personal air conditioner that Monk or Groucho bought at a car show . Lasted 20 min. I could make it to the cruise in by then walk around a couple hrs and top it off for the ride home. Great now I need three!
                              STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                              X