Another Time Capsule Mag Cover Car For Sale Ebay, 67 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Time Capsule Mag Cover Car For Sale Ebay, 67 Camaro

This wild '67 Camaro made it into several car rags in '83-'84. Looks untouched in 30 years. Twin four port Hilborn on a 6-71. Sounds like something Randal would like to tune on.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

reserve not met at 24,9--. Its neat although the two scoops thing doesnt work for me unless its in raisin bran....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

FREAKED me out! At a glance I thought the magazine was up to $24K. I was this close to ripping my boxes of 80's mags out of my spare room
      STUGOTS

Comment

'78 CC Street Machine Nationals decal on the glass? I believe at Devonshire Downs (SFV). If so I was there. It was impressive. Cutting edge show at that time. Lots of Canada license plates. TONS of prior unseen cars from out of town cruisin Van Nuys Blvd that week!!
        Last edited by groucho; August 21, 2013, 03:00 PM.
        STUGOTS

Comment

is the paint lacquer or "poly".
          says two things in different places.
          maybe figurative for "lacquer" actually being real paint.

funky colors.. I would not want to preserve that 350, but use an LS to put all of that unique stuff on top of.

the builder evolved something, and so would I.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That would have been the Indy sticker. I was there in '79, '80, '81, in '82 they moved to Springfield. I believe the ones from the west coast said "west" on them. I've got those mags also and remember that car.

Comment

yep if it was west it would say "west" in the decal. I still have mine on my 67 Camaro.
              Racing Solves Everything

Comment

Working...
              X