Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know a lot of you won't like this, but I might as well confess...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know a lot of you won't like this, but I might as well confess...

I sold the Corvette last week, and went and bought a Civic for daily driving use. The Corvette was really getting to be the wrong tool for the job. I know it'll probably be the car I most regret selling, but I had to make room for a different car.

At least I've still got the Dart... and not having something with torque and rear wheel drive actually on the road will give me more incentive to get that one complete.

Re: I know a lot of you won't like this, but I might as well confess...

Aw...it was only a Chevy ;)...LOL...juss funnin

Comment

Welll.....we all have decisions to make in life, some may not like'em....but it's your deal.

At least you have another toy to fool with.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo......I have no words......Corvette to Civic....

You are officially off the Christmas card list.... ;)

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Ditto. ;)

Chevy to Japanese.
          :P

Comment

Look...at least it's not a Camry.

You do what you have to do. If you live in a snowy climate area, you will find that your little honda will do BITCHIN' reverse donuts.

Sadly, that's just about the only fun your are liable to have with it...unless you stuff it full of fireworks on the fourth.

;D

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hmmm...a 'Corvic' ??? ;)? ~OO6.

Comment

Weak.

Comment

Do you now have to squat to pee too?
                  2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                  First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                  2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                  2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I am feeling the pinch too man, you got to do what you got to do....

Comment

no cobalts , sunfires , centurys , auras , saabs , solstice , skys , g6 , grand am , malibu ,
                      available in your area ?
                      why lower yourself to a honda ?

Comment

better resale value.....Denile is a river in Egypt...

Comment

Please surrender your man card at the door.
                          1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                          1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

resale??
                            what is the resale on 5 hunert dollar cavaliers these days ?
                            oh , you guys with credit and nice houses !!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                              resale??
                              what is the resale on 5 hunert dollar cavaliers these days ?
                              oh , you guys with credit and nice houses !!

I know the resale on a 250 dollar Cavlier is about 800 bucks if you find the right moron to buy the car...made that little deal about 4 months ago....

Nice house and credit...LMAO, thats funny Spidey...You know better than that

Comment

Working...
                              X