I'm So Easily Entertained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm So Easily Entertained

I'm sitting here at the computer trying to figure out what to do about Red's deal (lets not get into that - taking a break from not knowing how to fix anything to begin with -stalemate) when out of the corner of my eye I see sort of a flash.

Two kids on the biggest skateboard I've ever seen, probably 4 feet long, sitting down on the thing, my first impression was that they were going about 20 mph.

From my view, they went past the corner of the house and I was waiting for them to come into view in the next window I can see out of. When they did, they were tumbling. A boy and a girl, rolling on the pavement. I know who the boy is, not at all the girl, so many new families have moved in over here.

So I'm thinking grab the phone and press 9-1 and hold it to see how this comes out, ready to punch in the other 1.

But they both jumped right back up. The guy ran away from the scene to catch up with the skateboard about 1/8 mile down the street (he's the resident juvenile terrorist and bully, been in enough trouble already) and the girl was limping around trying to shake it off. Tough girl, not even crying, just wincing and limping.

About 5 minutes later she's ready to get back on the horse. Sits down on the curved-up end of the skateboard and it swings up and smacks her in the face. She shakes that off like Moe on the 3 Stooges and goes off down the hill out of sight.

Life in the trailer park. We had a dogfight across the street yesterday. Welcome to Tennessee.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Saw a deer in the neighbor's field this morning.... It was bounding south looking north with the dirtiest look it could muster..
    So I looked where it was looking... Neighbor 2 houses up had a shovel and a handful of green apples.. Guess he caught it in his garden..
    South of me is city limits with dorks who think those rats are sooo cuuute!
    Those of us who have gardens wish we could shoot them!

Comment

Working...
    X