X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breast song from their album
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• These are pretty good, although different.....

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Frozen Crown.... again with the obscure foreigners, this time from Italy.

and the guitar work.... don't even start, you want to see her

Comment

• Thank heaven the world is stepping up to take care of the 80s style metal shortage.

In the meantime Aussies just RODK.

Last edited by RockJustRock; February 18, 2020, 10:15 PM.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Ever had a song you swear you've heard a thousand times, but HAVEN'T?

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
              Ever had a song you swear you've heard a thousand times, but HAVEN'T?

I'm not a fan of Credence (I know, faulty upbringing) and this for the same reason.... if I want to listen to blues, it ain't going to be them, and if I want to listen to rock, they aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                Thank heaven the world is stepping up to take care of the 80s style metal shortage.

In the meantime Aussies just RODK.

catchy - but I looked into the whole wheelchair thing.... torn ACL while clubbing? seriously? it's more then a little ironic that the song 'Jump' has a band member who clearly can't. Also, a cow skull?
                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; February 26, 2020, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• song-yummy. its sabbath.
                  singer-yummy.
                  guitarist-(the FEMALE one, superbuick...sheesh, some peoples children...) also yummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post
                    song-yummy. its sabbath.
                    singer-yummy.
                    guitarist-(the FEMALE one, superbuick...sheesh, some peoples children...) also yummy.

some people's grandparents.... attaching it as a video is not hard....

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

some people's grandparents.... attaching it as a video is not hard....
                      i can never figure out how to do it...thanks meng.

Comment

• friday morning night ..
                        incredible cover.

Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• And nobody had to miss any Fox News!

Comment

• On the CSN tip I recently saw a Graham Nash interview where he said he was kicked out of The Hollies for smoking too much weed. Brings "Marrakesh Express" into context.

Comment

• background.
                              Sully Erna is the lead singer of Godsmack and has also done solo stuff including this song. He started in a band called Strip Mind - they fired him because there was a creative difference. He was with them 7 years. They sent him on his way because he wanted to use a jazz singing woman, bongos, and an orchestra... This song is the ultimate "FU" to Strip Mind...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                                background.
                                Sully Erna is the lead singer of Godsmack and has also done solo stuff including this song. He started in a band called Strip Mind - they fired him because there was a creative difference. He was with them 7 years. They sent him on his way because he wanted to use a jazz singing woman, bongos, and an orchestra... This song is the ultimate "FU" to Strip Mind...

just watched it about 30 times, its REALLY good. haunting yet hard enough,
                                the weirdness-bongos, cello, etc- only add to the overall awesomeness.
                                thanks for posting this one, ive forwarded it to several other friends. what a find!

Comment

Working...
                                X