• Aussies and BurnOuts Oh My!
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• A little hunting music.

Comment

• friday cover song goodness
          Charles

Comment

• O.K., I seem to be getting away with Airbourne. Was it the tire smoke or because down under there can never be too much AC/DC?

Comment

• Sssshhhhhh.... Don't tell anyone this is a Christian Rock Band. Just focus on the Gen One F body and enjoy!

Comment

• Is Type O the alltime world's greatest Goth Metal 80s Rock Cover Band or what?

Comment

• [QUOTE=RockJustRock;826269]Aussies and BurnOuts Oh My!

Dang, if those guys had about twice as many Marshall stacks and maybe three times as many main cabinets piled up, they could REALLY get the message out!
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I saw Airboourne in a small club in Allentown Pa some years back. I still have the bottle opener on my keychain. Not my cup of tea but they put on one hell of a performance. LOUD.
                    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

• A REAL AC DC stage. At first I though there just couldn't be a lens wide enough to show the main cabs, but lookee, there they are flown from the rafters. Of course it LOOKS 25% bigger because after all AC DC IS 3/4 scale, all around 5'2". But with AC DC (and BangShift) subtle is available as an extra cost option, but you could never afford it.Click image for larger version

Name:	www-1jl-imagescom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	873471

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                        A REAL AC DC stage.
                        Urban legend has it that AC/DC is required to notify the local power company as to what time the show starts. EDIT: I just can't imagine. When we turn on both of our plasma TVs at the same time, the power poles in the neighborhood lean toward our house.
                        Last edited by pdub; November 15, 2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Rumor also has it that when Angus was asked how loud a show in Chicago would be he responded "Well, do you hang around O'Hare International much Mate?".

Comment

• p-dub.... you are gonna love this.

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

• Ron that is awesome stuff, thanks for posting it! As far as stage presence....The guy is so big he makes the guitar look small. In that vein, this is the first material possession Unit got for me while we were courting (I can't make a new paragraph)...Click image for larger version

Name:	peewee guitar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	873472Beer can shown for size reference. I'd put this thing in a big suitcase along with a Pig nose amp to keep me company while I was living in motels. It plays GREAT, just won't stay in tune for more than two licks, but great practice. (I can't make a new paragraph.) Matt was over here last weekend. We were shooting bad pool and he picked out the music from the collection. Eric Clapton Crossroads collection. Lots of blues on that. It would be my turn to shoot but I'd be playing air guitar on the pool stick instead. So much beer and really into it. He finally told me, "I'm not a big fan of the blues." All I could say was, "It speaks to my soul."

Comment

• Here's an up and coming superstar...

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                                X