No announcement yet.

Friday Night Song Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who understand tone will appreciate this one. One of the greatest performing artists I have ever had the pleasure of hanging out with. He is a true gentleman and one helluva nice guy. Here's Tab Benoit.

(man, I simply love the blues. can ya tell?"

Last edited by Ron Ward; September 27, 2013, 06:11 PM.
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

The Green Machine.
      http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

The Green Machine.
        http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
          Another unsung hero of the blues. Ladies and gents, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the great Popa Chubby!
          Goddamighty Ron, where have you been on Friday nights? Geezowhizzomighty, that guy is good!
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            Goddamighty Ron, where have you been on Friday nights? Geezowhizzomighty, that guy is good!
            dubz, that guy knocked my socks off the first time I saw him live. Unbelievable performer. All of his stuff is good. Check out his song, Caffeine and Nicotine. (As Alex posted up those Stray Cats songs, he may appreciate the groove to this song)
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

peedub, I know you like the slide players. Derek Trucks, Johnny Winter, Junior Brown, etc.... If you haven't seen this rendition of Bonamassa's "Down by the River" you might be missing out, bud. Crack a cold one, crank up the volume, kick back and soak this one in.

Comment

dubz, that guy knocked my socks off the first time I saw him live. Unbelievable performer. All of his stuff is good. Check out his song, Caffeine and Nicotine. (As Alex posted up those Stray Cats songs, he may appreciate the groove to this song)

Dayum. That's just fantastic. My music shit's for sale. I've got a big pile of it. Dayum.

Comment

peedub, I know you like the slide players. Derek Trucks, Johnny Winter, Junior Brown, etc.... If you haven't seen this rendition of Bonamassa's "Down by the River" you might be missing out, bud. Crack a cold one, crank up the volume, kick back and soak this one in.

Okay I can die now. Dadgummit, I was hoping to live another week so I could drive Red on another race track. Dadgummit..

Comment

Im on fire. Dwight Tilley Band

Comment

So many miles

100 miles from Memphis - Cheryl Crow

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
                        Im on fire. Dwight Tilley Band

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
                          So many miles

100 miles from Memphis - Cheryl Crow

Comment

That's it

Comment

I dig double-drop D tuning. I haven't heard anyone play it better than Stephen Stills.

Cool video. Enjoy.

Comment

Alabama Shakes- Hold On

Comment

Working...
                                X