• Show
Clear All

•  
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• someone.
      take winamp away from me.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• This is a Gear Head Inn amount of fun right here, with lots more equipment and LOTS more talent. But it's not a lot more fun than us trying to do it after the right amount of lubrication.

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• By all accounts, Lowell George was a shoot-up drug addict. I never met Lowell, so I don't know, but that's what everybody said and wrote about him. If that's the truth, that would explain why he died in his early 30's and left us without his unique style of music. The band went on, but it was not the same.

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• wednesday, anything can happen friday day.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Friday on My Mind.........seems appropriate.

Comment

• awesome song for thursday

in the friday thread

and the greatest v12 of all...
                      the gmc v8.
                      Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 14, 2016, 04:49 PM.
                      Previously boxer3main

Comment

• I'll break the rules, it's not Friday. But it feels like Friday. Off work, going to the Gear Head Inn. It doesn't get any better. Friday we'll be too busy to post anything. Busy with real BangShifters in person.

DB sent this song on email. This one.......I hate the sound, but I love the words. This is a modern-classic. Thanks for the send DB!

Comment

• Suppose the words apply to "Greasers" "Hippies" now "Goth"....
                          Not sure how I found it.. Words struck me as "timeless".

Comment

• shot in 1 take, very cool video, the video below is a "making of"

Last edited by 1badmonkey; April 22, 2016, 08:07 PM.
                            Charles

Comment

• There's something bout the piano. I can bang a guitar a bit but I know how good I am NOT, not proud. Just a noise maker. It's just fun. The piano, the guitar, they both require both hands. But the keyboard, that to me requires two BRAINS. The left hand is playing one song and the right hand is playing another one. I've tried keyboard for some weeks and months, enough to know I should leave it alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
                                There's something bout the piano. I can bang a guitar a bit but I know how good I am NOT, not proud. Just a noise maker. It's just fun. The piano, the guitar, they both require both hands. But the keyboard, that to me requires two BRAINS. The left hand is playing one song and the right hand is playing another one. I've tried keyboard for some weeks and months, enough to know I should leave it alone.
                                Speaking of pianos and keyboards... One of my favorite piano/keyboard players is George 'The Duke' Duke...

Comment

Working...
                                X