• Show
Clear All

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Oldie

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Brothers, I need some help. It's the world's worst earworm. It's been going on for .... honestly, maybe 5 days. It won't stop. Wake up in the morning, go to sleep at night. Pink Floyd, from Dark Side of the Moon, the song "Breathe." Damn them for recording that song.

PLEASE help!!!!! Something catchy, anything,. Replace it with something. That's not even a very good song. I'm sick of it. Stuck in my head.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• here goes:
            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Don't be afraid to care....

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                Don't be afraid to care....
                *&^%$#!!#$%^&&**

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                  here goes:
                  Good deal, thank you Sir. I think that did it.

Comment

• old rock mixed with a dash of R&B usually does the trick for me....
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      old rock mixed with a dash of R&B usually does the trick for me....
                      It's so much fun to play music, but I'm no good at it. And I can't make myself do it, just sitting the living room. But yeah, get a song stuck in my head, it drives me crazy. Even CRAZIER than usual. It won't stop.

Comment

• Some songs mean something. But we probably don't know what that is. Ask the artist, he or she may not even be able to explain it. It's called "art."

When I moved out of my parents' house for the 3RD time, I was driving the Pontiac Sunbird (a total piece of crap but nearly new at the time), taking load after load from Rock Hill to Lancaster SC. The last load, I had told my parents goodbye, this is it, last load, I'm outta here. And I was on the bridge going over the Catawba River when this song came on the radio.

Comment

• Ghost music is such a strange mix of elements from all over the map that ends up melodic. Wannabeewitchew?

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• In the ever so touchy category of "I'm not gay, but if I was....". Regardless I wish I was 20 again. If this dude ever has to spend a Friday or Saturday night alone it's a miracle.

It's like "Imagine if Jim Morrison sang soprano".
                              Last edited by RockJustRock; December 29, 2018, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Another formerly screaming shouting band does something CATCHY! Maybe clarity becomes the cure for my disease.

Comment

Working...
                                X