Comment

• Something is giving me the URGE to post songs about liars

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• the song I think is most surprising there isn't a video to go with it.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
              Scott has come so close, so many times. He's lucky he had friends to intervene.
              being raised Jehovah's Witness and leaving ... he has good reason for the foibles....

Comment

• Beck Martin Friday night

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

being raised Jehovah's Witness and leaving ... he has good reason for the foibles....
                  I have few problems with addicts. It's the relapses the anger me. They take, take, take guidance and assistance then "Wow, with all this help I can do drugs again". This month I had one tell me he was drinking in moderation again. He was moderately drink off his ass when he told me. Some people just can no longer catch a buzz freely.
                  Last edited by RockJustRock; July 22, 2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

I have few problems with addicts. It's the relapses the anger me. They take, take, take guidance and assistance then "Wow, with all this help I can do drugs again". This month I had one tell me he was drinking in moderation again. He was moderately drink off hiss ass when he told me. Some people just can no longer catch a buzz freely.
                    celebrate success, don't acknowledge failure..... seriously, you're not going to do their steps for them. That said, there's another jewel that comes from that same place - it's this, if you want to stop, you need to change everything about yourself. If you know the person while they're a drunk, you're part of what they need to change...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

celebrate success, don't acknowledge failure..... seriously, you're not going to do their steps for them. That said, there's another jewel that comes from that same place - it's this, if you want to stop, you need to change everything about yourself. If you know the person while they're a drunk, you're part of what they need to change...
                      You celebrate, they will keep taking and trashing. I know, I know addiction is a bigger punishment for not recognizing your make up than anything society can impose, but it just doesn't seem to be enough to deter.

Comment

• very boybandish, but the message is so good.... forgive this slight lapse into tasteless music

Comment

• get your punk on

Comment

• More from Demon Hunter

Comment

• The world trembles as it awaits the new Slipknot album next week. Unfortunately this new song won't be on it even though it generated the name. It doesn't rock hard enough.

Comment

• I subscribed liking their edit with cars and music...
                                I then found they were making their own music and edits, while working on their own race cars.

I ponder a younger version of myself. I Really like this.
                                Previously boxer3main
                                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X