Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this cover ..
    I love it.
    the opera sounding guy really sets it off, young lady on piano.

I awake with random songs in my head.
    this one still shows up .. I be singing.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Nicely done video. That porcupine thing never caught on. Rat stuck.

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Same single release for Chevy.

Comment

• blind man, plays sound of silence

he was born in 1967, no parents. then his adopted parents died.
          veit namese.. I can only guess the story is a war one.

"God took my eyes and gave me real ears"

you can see the multitasking.. focus without sight must bring that extra easily

very humble.
          Previously boxer3main

Comment

• not sure if i posted this one before, but....
            euro hair metal. AND the bass player is
            a girly. love it.

MYSTIC PROPHECY - "Metal Division" (2019) - Official Music VideoTaken from the album "Metal Division" out January 10th, 2020Get "Metal Division" now:https://...

Comment

• THE female bassist.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                Sooo, I have a friend who is a Pastor (don't hold that against him) and is travelling across country from Tennessee to California in a 1960 Ford Galaxy. He bent a pushrod in New Mexico, so I've taken to calling him Pastor Hotrod. Okay, so where you come in.... all the hot-rod-Ford songs.... they fixed the push rod and they're back on their way but they need traveling music
                and they didn't make it.... they got to New Mexico and it went poof. Too bad, still quite the adventure for them and pretty darn cool.... I went to high school with the youngest - so these are 50s/60s aged people....
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• RIP Neil Peart
                  there is trouble with the maples and they're quite convinced they're right...

Comment

• Comment

• a pub with guitars in 1997
                      my brother from the same father and mother is playing guitar (dark haired guy)
                      sund is terrible, old film camera technology

band name "3 speed auto"

back then, would not have to say anything if we were standing side by side to see we were closely related.
                      holy crap.

anyway, we have yet to meet. I was expecting my sister to gather a meeting.
                      she is good at that stuff.

I suppose the silence is a continuing drama.
                      My dad would probably have a mini stroke if he saw this video. It is like he cannot accept it.

I had mentioned I look unlike my two other siblings.. this older brother (about 2 years) in video is mind boggling.
                      The gene pool more closely related to me got adopted.
                      Last edited by Barry Donovan; January 22, 2020, 09:40 PM.
                      Previously boxer3main

Comment

• More Semblant

They're Brazilian - it's interesting to me to see that a lot of the hardest rock or fusion rock (like Semblant which is punk/pop) coming from places like South America or Russia... .
                        Avenged Sevenfold - most of their fans are not in the US....

Comment

• Comment

• What band used the same clothes for all of their videos? answer Semblant

they are entertaining for certain, but it's like they got a "How to Death Metal for Dummies" and followed all of the bits of advice. The only real problem with that it was translated into Portuguese by Google translator....
                            For example:
                            - If you're the punk voice, always look to the sky in your rage
                            - Always move your hands like you're grasping bananas
                            - If you're the eye candy, remember to always give profile looks and swing your arms in a big circle

they did miss the "don't have a drummer that looks like he knocked off one too many KFC's"

Maybe they're the Brazilian equivalent to Spinal Tap? They're entertaining but they come across about as real as Barbie.

Sorry Eric, I know it's your countrymen (and women) but they are very hard to take seriously....

and I think the worst part is (beside being incomprehensible) is they look like a garage band but not a cool garage band.
                            Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 28, 2020, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Jinjer does her own screams.

Better wardrobe.

I keep thinking about The Exorcist. What did she just say about my mother?
                              Last edited by RockJustRock; January 28, 2020, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                                What band used the same clothes for all of their videos? answer Semblant

they are entertaining for certain, but it's like they got a "How to Death Metal for Dummies" and followed all of the bits of advice. The only real problem with that it was translated into Portuguese by Google translator....
                                For example:
                                - If you're the punk voice, always look to the sky in your rage
                                - Always move your hands like you're grasping bananas
                                - If you're the eye candy, remember to always give profile looks and swing your arms in a big circle

they did miss the "don't have a drummer that looks like he knocked off one too many KFC's"

Maybe they're the Brazilian equivalent to Spinal Tap? They're entertaining but they come across about as real as Barbie.

Sorry Eric, I know it's your countrymen (and women) but they are very hard to take seriously....

and I think the worst part is (beside being incomprehensible) is they look like a garage band but not a cool garage band.
                                Album/download sales, say different. But you are welcome to your opinion. Everyone has them.
                                Would it be better if , the band looked like they just got out of a factory job?
                                Like AC/DC, or any grunge band, and many others?
                                I Think folks Like Alice Cooper and The band Kiss, said it best.
                                People came to be entertained and see a show.
                                Not look at a bunch of farm workers on stage.
                                How many outfits, Does Elton or DLRoth use or used to use when on stage?
                                Lot of time and funds go into the making of those video's. to make them more movie like, Something a garage band could never afford.
                                Sorry you don't care for them, or the music, but everyone has different taste, Some close minded. Some not.
                                People like different music and that is wonderful. It Get very bland if everyone liked the same thing, It get ,Somewhat like the USA billboard top 40.
                                I'm sure many in your country don't care for what todays top 40 music is. but If one was to go by that list, It's taste seems very narrow.
                                We know that isn't the case, and good thing.
                                But even you said it most of the harder rock bands are coming from places other than your country.
                                There is a reason for that, hard rock/metal didn't fade away like a fad ,like much of it did in your country.
                                The bands that were big in your country when that type music was somewhat mainstream, Still make music and still tour.
                                Sadly they have to self manage the sales part as , That type music isn't the flavor of the day in your country and can't get Any label support or radio air time.
                                They play outside your country to pack crowds even today.
                                Music taste come and go. That will never change.
                                Last edited by Eric; January 29, 2020, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X