• Show
Clear All

my first car
    Click image for larger version

Name:	omega.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	872034

in this pic, the body is sitting on the tires, the shocks went bad.... when i drove it to school, the back bumper was even with my belt...
    Charles

Comment

I had east coast speed shackles on my 72 camaro
      the other camaros and trans am had heavy leaf spings and didn't need them

Comment

Comment

yeah, I had long stupid shackles on the Omega too... you know, so the rear seat was like stadium seating...!
          Charles

Comment

Air shocks on the Eagle are always inflated all the way, car rides fine.
            Now I just need to stop the back of the drivers seat from falling through the floorboard to get the full feel of the stance.
            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Cars with air shocks drive like dog doodoo, but filling them up with gas is much easier on the back.
              I got air shocks on my Fury, it rides real well with them inflated...although I do not fill them all the way...just enought to get the whell wells off the tires.

My Torino tho, had to ahve them inflated all the way and it rode like ass...the ride was so bad it broke a shock mount...here, in AZ! no rust on that car at all
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Comment

I used helper springs because I didn't like the shocks aired up in my Camaro. I had the kind that bolted to the leaf behind the axle. The ones that looked like a small coil spring that went between the axle and frame made the car bouncy.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X