Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** "OFFICIAL" VIOLATION GAME THREAD***

Originally posted by Freiburger
    This is always a good way to hurt people's feelings. At the same time, I always hated the comments that magazine readers would give us saying, "you have no right to judge anyone's car" when, in fact, we made a living by doing exactly that. So who's up for an official Violation Game thread? That way you can volunteer your car and everyone else can judge it. Thick skin required!
    OK, I'll be happy to be first to step up to the plate, since I really don't give a SH!T what anyone else thinks anyhow. As Keith say's "Not giving a sh!t gives you absolute power" ! This should be entertaining, if nothing else.

Have at it guy's ...
    ;D

NOTES: The driver's side headlight bezel has now been replaced and I'm glad I don't have a chrome alternator, which should take care of Chad.

Re: OFFICIAL CJTV Violation Game

I didn't think anyone without a mullet ran BFG Radial T/As anymore.

Some homeless guy is missing his cardboard mansion because you needed some low rent door covers.

I bet it's really easy to chase wires under the dash...since they're out there for everyone to see.

Exactly how many headlight bezels do you have?
    1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
    1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Re: *** "OFFICIAL" CarJunkie VIOLATION GAME ***

LMFAO !!! Those are some great comments, 1970camaroRS.

.. but I am the preverbial "HOMELESS GUY" ! I used my front porch for the door covers.
      Heck, I don't entertain anyway.

Here's another important pic I forgot ..

Comment

Other than a few "unfinished" items (who's car is completely finished, anyway?) I would drive it and have a good time. I dig that car because it is not a trailer queen and it appears YOU did the work... not some megabuck restification shop.

By the way, I LIKE the BFG's!

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Violation?? you drive it. It doesn't look like it sits in the garage it's entire life; I see no violations.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I'll go next on the chopping block. But for now.... the seat covers look like the carpet in Ron Jeremy's house ;D

Comment

What I think you meant to say was "The carpet on Ron Jeremy's chest"

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

This is a tough one. I'd drive it that way no problem. Only thing I'd change is the wiring. Hang it up, hide it away.

Comment

Unfinished but driveable. Not bad.

Weld Pro-Stars? C'mon, you look like you beat the hell out of some high-school kid and stole the rims off his '79 Camaro.

Chrome turndown tips...screw-on?

I'll throw both of mine up real soon...can't wait to hear it! This is a good idea!
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

It's like help for those who can't help themselves

Comment

Have at it!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

On White Monster's:
                        Yellow plug wires, so 80's, Chrome strut tower's don't mix with anything else under there, What is up with your wiring?
                        Actually the wiring is just visible it looks neatly organized and secured, just kinda obvious.

The Diplomat... Oh boy.
                        Need blacked out mirrors and it would look even better without the chrome wheel arches. Otherwise, I like it including the old school wheels.
                        Central TEXAS Sleeper
                        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I'm not sure I'm really allowed to play.

Comment

WhiteMonster's
                            Yellow plug wires???

Other than that its great the way it is!

Remy-Z
                            Its a Diplomat! Isnt that bad enough ;D
                            I would want to own it if it ran 11's or faster, and still looked like that

OK, I dont trust my judgment at all and I have VERY thick skin so lets hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                              I'm not sure I'm really allowed to play.
                              BS. Jump on in, have fun with it. Besides, some constructive critisism from the best wouldn't hurt.

V10 Merc: Hard to find fault...except why, the 6.8? I really hope that wagon weighs less than it looks, it barely can make a E-van move from my experience... ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X