Clear All

• Re: *** "OFFICIAL" CarJunkie VIOLATION GAME ***

All the colored plug wires......The horror! :o
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Originally posted by 455 LeMans
      I'm guilty of that myself. I did start changing everything over to black as they needed to be replaced though, so I am making amends.

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
        Originally posted by 455 LeMans
        I'm guilty of that myself. I did start changing everything over to black as they needed to be replaced though, so I am making amends.
        I just have a problem trashing perfectly functioning stuff. When mine go bad , I'll get black ones.
        Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

I would like to re-enter for your consideration my engine bay. The other pix are back on page 12 or there about. I changed the distributor, valve covers, and fuel line.

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Coolflex = violation.

Comment

the triangle dont fit......Pretty bay tho

Comment

If it was mine I'd lose the chrome shroud, alternator, power steering, and puke tank, too.

Comment

Gene, you know I like south of the border cars.
                  Reading , Pa
                  Good Guys rodders rep.
                  "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                  Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

That's getting better, the radiator hose is funky, the rest will probably be ok.
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                      If it was mine I'd lose the chrome shroud, alternator, power steering, and puke tank, too.
                      Actually, I think it would make it with a black shroud and rubber radiator hose and loose the chrome alternator. And a regular black power steering cap. The rest would be offset. The orange thermostat housing could work with a black rubber hose, but would look better black or cast aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                        Originally posted by smallblockjay
                        To start - "Trucks aren't hot rods."
                        Actually it goes "3/4 ton trucks aren't hot rods"

The whole truck has that "I have an old truck that I drive to work, but I wanted to have some fun with it" ambiance....btdt, nothing wrong with it at all!
                        I take that as a compliment. Thanks. 8)

It's actually true. The truck used to have a steel flat bed on it and a 350/4-speed. When I broke the motor, I pulled it out and started having fun with it. I had a '76 as well, so I swaped the beds, pulled the 400 out of the '76 and got rid of it, and that's how this truck has been since. I still have the 400. With the old 350, I drove this truck to work for years, as well as hauled hay and horses with it. It's great as a truck, but as a hot rod, I personally don't want to put the effort into it.

Feel free to tear my junk ride down guys. ;D There's plenty there that hasn't been caught yet.

Air Gap, Holley, PCV and brake booster, carb on the maniflold, super long studs still in place? If you've ever tried that with an AG, you might scratch your head. 8)

Comment

That fan shroud was hand fabricated from 16 guage aluminum sheet. Do you know how many hours I put into that thing, polishing? You guys are killing me, here!
                          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

The only thing thats most important,is...you like it :D ;)

Comment

Yeah, right. I hate polishing.

Comment

I present my ride. Have fun. {I'm leaving the comments to others, too fun reading this stuff.}

Old shots, sorry, got the Torino torn apart for body work YET again.

A few others:

Andrew
                                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                                X