X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *** "OFFICIAL" CarJunkie VIOLATION GAME ***

Originally posted by Remy-Z
    Originally posted by Freiburger
    I'm not sure I'm really allowed to play.
    BS. Jump on in, have fun with it. Besides, some constructive critisism from the best wouldn't hurt.

V10 Merc: Hard to find fault...except why, the 6.8? I really hope that wagon weighs less than it looks, it barely can make a E-van move from my experience... ;D
    Yeah, c'mon DF. I am sure you have some GREAT comments

Remy-Z, My last car was a 6.8 V10, in a 95 Merc Grand Marquis (see, im a goofy 4 door guy too!). This one is a 4.6 DOHC. Yeah its a little heavy 3750 empty.

Comment

Man, you guys are really asking for it I think... : ;D ;D

White Monster,
      You car doesn't interest me enough to keep me wondering what the h@ll that blob-thing in the trees is... ??? ??? ;)

Remy-Z,
      Nice trailer-wheels... ;)

Lastly, I would like to say, everyone who comments on someone's car has to put up a pic of his own car for others to tear apart!
      Starting from the first reply below mine... GO! ;D ;D ;D

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

If the Diplomat was to lose the chrome wheel well trim and go to some 15x7 cop wheels with the dog dish hubcaps, I think it would be right on the mark.

Ron

Edit: ooops... I jumped in without reading the reply from above. Here are some pics of my ride (it is still in progress...)

I tried to find some pics of it that showed the wheels, but I don't have any on this computer. So, for what it's worth, it is equipped with Weld Rodlites with Goodyear Wingfoot GT tires 15x6 front and 15x8 rear 225/70R15 and 275/60R15 respectively.

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I'll throw mine in the mix....fire away!!!

Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Here's my other one too........

Comment

Bamfster, I dunno man... that's a tough combo! ;)
              Only thing I could think of is the white bumper on your '68.

Ok, I'll step into my own trap I set earlier... Here's one for you guys to 'rip apart'... ;D

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar

Ok, I'll step into my own trap I set earlier... Here's one for you guys to 'rip apart'... ;D

Did you buy that thing from somebody in Michigan???
                It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Worse.
                  Canada...! :D

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

[quote=BigBlockMopar ]
                    Remy-Z,
                    Nice trailer-wheels... ;)
                    [quote]

Alright...the yellow 57 is a driver, and the elky is close to being a patina driver, just a few things to finish up...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar

Just so everyone knows....(here I go getting all defensive)....since the pics of the Chevelle were taken, I have added 'glass bumpers painted kind of satin/flat aluminum. Those white bumpers are/were steel.

Comment

Steve's radiator/fan/recover tank stuff all belongs on someone else's billetmobile, but other than that it's pretty much a consistent theme. Well done!

Remy's mopar is also just fine, that wheel/tire combo does work with that car, in an undescribeable way.

The only big violation with the wagon is that I would expect it to have some kind of funky modern custom paint job to match the rest of the very well executed performance modifications. Although I happen to like the outside the way it is, but the wheel/tire combo doesn't match the "original" look.

Nothing wrong with that Chevelle, it's a race car! And the camaro is also just fine, although the air cleaner and valve covers look like they're about 3 decades too new to be sitting on that engine. And I dig the 307 emblems.

You guys should have a blast with mine....

and yes, I'd sure like to hear DFs opinions! If you post your car in this thread, you are giving permission to get blasted with the truth, right?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

NMCA Ron: I don't envy your rust repair. :o. The seat cover...ouch. Four speed shifter a big plus.

Bamster: On the Chevelle, ground that chrome off that alternator. The Camaro, besides being a red 69; I like it.

Outlaw 57. Replace those 80's wheels on the Elco with some nice steelies and leave it.

Big Block Mopar: How long was the S.S. Cordoba on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean before you raised it?
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel

Nothing wrong with that Chevelle, it's a race car!
                            IT'S A STREET CAR !!!

Comment

Jim,

Other than that monster tach on the dashboard (I would have preferred to see an old Sun on the column) and the firewall/cowl painted a completely different color than the rest of the car, I am all for the look of your 55. I especially dig the slotted aluminum wheels.

Ron

Comment

Bamfster: Hate the bumper. Not too sure about the Habitrail on the intake, either...

Outlaw57: Agree, for both.

Squirrel: Love the look, but hate the color. Leave it!

BBM: I like those...damn, dude, I know you're just screwing with us now!

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                                X