Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *** "OFFICIAL" CarJunkie VIOLATION GAME ***

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
    man that is soooooo 80's...........as I driver...hell....nothing wrong with....the violation is you aint got a mullet
    As we speak, Miss Remy is pissed that I put HER car up for this. Go brutal, guys. It's owed to me after dealing with that six-cylinder bucket of >>>> that's parked behind my 'Velle.

Yes, this is our entertainment tonight. <big ass grin>
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Re: *** &quot;OFFICIAL&quot; CarJunkie VIOLATION GAME ***

Is that fur on that console, or does it have a real bad case of fungus-buildup?

Replace the Centerlines with a set of 'chrome nodular'-trailerwheels and you could easily sell it for $7000,- here in the Netherlands. You might want to jack it up 3 inches or more in the rear to really seal the deal though... LOL

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

There were about a dozen Camaros like this one in my high school parking lot back in 1984-85. I still dig 'em.

Lose the Ford seats. It will just make the car slower.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
          Originally posted by JOES66FURY
          man that is soooooo 80's...........as I driver...hell....nothing wrong with....the violation is you aint got a mullet
          As we speak, Miss Remy is pissed that I put HER car up for this. Go brutal, guys. It's owed to me after dealing with that six-cylinder bucket of >>>> that's parked behind my 'Velle.

Yes, this is our entertainment tonight. <big ass grin>
          OK man, this is hard to do when I myself hold many a "violation"

Cons: the shifter is out of place, the steering wheel is way lame..WTF is the fur thing, the seats are horrible.....Its a red Camaro and the RWL look out of place and it has that 80's black out the trim on a cheap repaing thing going on...

Pros: I like the wheels, the stance aint bad, no scoop or spoiler make it look smooth and clean......it has potential

Comment

The fur thing is uber ugly cover for the original console.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I thought the fur thing was really a dead thing. I couldn't get it out of the car fast enough. They took the material (carcass?!) and stretched it over a 2x4 and cut it to fit the forward part and lid.

$900, still has not sold. grrrrrr...

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

part it out?

Comment

Nothing is nice enough to try to part it, currently looking for a j/y that pays by the ton instead of a flat-rate of $100.

Comment

could make a braket racer out of it.....gut it and run it

Comment

How are the rear framerails?

If they're solid, it could make for a decent car......definitely needs a new interior(I'd bet you can hear something growl everytime you open a door....and not a dry hinge either), some new tires....

Really, I've seen a hell of a lot worse.

The wheels are outdated by today's standards, but they look to be in good shape by the photos. Too bad about the missing center cap on the left front.

The Z-gate(?) shifter and the steering wheel are the equivalent of those stick-on AutoZone portholes(well.....maybe a litttle harsh, but still out of place.)

Comment

Let's see, Some of the custom body work, looks like it's missing part of the emblem on the left fender, and I'm guessing it to have a bad radiator with the jugs of water behind the seat.

Comment

Here's one from Mr4Speed for everyone to rip apart...er...I mean peruse.

Comment

The upper radiator hose obviously, but that's about all I could find.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'm glad you dug this back out Brian, way too fun to let slip by ..

: )

Comment

Hell, you'd be hard-pressed to find a part on that abomination that isn't a violation.

Yikes!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X