• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kitty hair and all metal

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
      Where's my decoder ring when I need it?
      Soory Mr. Groucho, my engrish not gooder.

you need a decoder ring for that but you understand Barry? LMAO!!
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Groucho needs the English to be at a certain level but not beyond, or it pisses him off...

Joe just get some sheet steel, tin snips and a cheapo mig, knock down the ADD with a couple Coors Lights, and get busy liking metal work.

In my case, many aspects of car work were not something I enjoyed at the start but were necessary if I wanted my car to not be a total p.o.s. 'cause I sure as hell couldn't afford to have it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
          Mr. Groucho, our resident English teacher is upset you forgot to use a past particple in that sentence. No gold star for you, Joe.
          WTF's a
          particple?
          STUGOTS

Comment

It's a portion of a whole-icple.

In English there is a participle, but that's a different thing.

Comment

whatever it is I know they dangle...
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I would go ahead and start slingin' Bondo. What's it gonna hurt? Down the road when finances are better you can fix it right. The important thing is to drive the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                  Perfect? What's that? The Impala is a rusty bucket, but I still drive the snot out of it.
                  if your impala is a rust bucket i have driven vehicles that where brought up form the titanic lol
                  Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                  Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
                    if your impala is a rust bucket i have driven vehicles that where brought up form the titanic lol
                    That's it, I will take closeup shots of all the rust on this car to show you reality. Yes, the frame is nice and solid, but car has rust on every panel.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Two, a husky and a yellow lab/husky mix. The fur is epic. I am homeless and able to travel, plus body work stuff is easy to haul or buy. As long as you have a welder and a place for me to stay while I do the work, and I can keep my dogs around, I have no problem doing the car for you.

Last edited by Thumpin455; August 29, 2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Pictures of the quarter panel....????
                        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                        X